Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
yes. if you have one in your inventory, sometimes, an event will trigger when you rest in the dungeon.
Thanks.

Need to put her to sleep with a sleep potion first, then get to a camp with Mama Maker.
You can buy sleep potions in the black alley.

Reactions: kick.raven

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
If i go to latest updates and filter for ntr is shows 38 pages, harem 44 pages, futa 42 and incest 71 pages incest games...
Latest doesnt account for games being translated in progress. Also its Bloated with Renpy games.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Also Those are subcategories that don't really properly define the game.

There are scenes with more then one girl, Harem.
Theres a scene with a Futa, Futa,
so on and so forth.

Where are the NTR tag is "usually" a defining tag.
in this game is definitely more avoidable than other games its still enough to be aware enough.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I fail to see how it's NTR if the player is fucking other girls too. And he just meets this bitch? They aren't even together. The NTR tag is getting ridiculous. How is it NTR if there's no relationship? And you aren't being exclusive either? I'll give it a shot. Unless it starts saying "This is your wife [Insert Name]." And then followed with scenes showing her actively cheating on you, I'll probably enjoy it.
You are underestimating the possessive bend your average player has. Even though they're fully aware they're just one of thousands of other players having immature fun with a barely animated sex paperdoll designed by some other fella, deep down inside they belive the bitch and the rest of the female characters are meant to be theirs only.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Well, I say this as someone that came for the NTR.
I got like no NTR scenes by just playing normally.
Well I did get one but that's more like a bad ending rape scene because I lost a battle.
Seems like you really need to "lose" on purpose to get the NTR scenes.

What I did get was I had sex with the girl so much she's suddenly intelligent enough to communicate with aliens.
This game is awesome.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
What kind of avoidable? Avoidable as in No snuff content or barely any of it, if I avoid it?

I can't really avoid it anyway, I always need the 100% perfectionist run :HideThePain:
If you play badly you get NTR. Returning from the Dungeon without using a warp Portal while you already are exhausted makes her more vulnerable to the inn keeper, Not paying your Guild money makes her Vulnerable to the Guild guy. The rest would be traps maybe and obviously Rape on Loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaym

Odin16

Feb 25, 2019
How i need to download this game??
I download it from GOFILE link and then i download the path.
But when i tried to play i get a error.

1688483378194.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonWithGirl-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes