MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the true ending? I have only gotten the first neutral (not being able to reach the 30th floor) and family ending (reach the 30th floor with all orbs). I assume all of the guild missions have to be finished before the last day, but I don't know how to find the legendary sword.
Semen volume should be low, idk what's the limit. But you can easily edit save file and set Variable #106 to 0. That's what I did.

Anyways, Happy end is the True end for me :)

Reactions: Ibaraki

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
so someone has discovered what triggers the alley place?
Honestly, it only ever triggered on 4th night for me, didn't see it for the rest of the game during my first run. But who knows, maybe there's some other condition. But, it consistently triggers on 4th night. That much I can say.

Reactions: jack_px

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the true ending? I have only gotten the first neutral (not being able to reach the 30th floor) and family ending (reach the 30th floor with all orbs). I assume all of the guild missions have to be finished before the last day, but I don't know how to find the legendary sword.
The condition is the same for family ending, but your semen in her doesn't reach 100ml, I think. Hope you save beforehand.

Reactions: Ibaraki

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Meh alright game but the NTR is fucking bullshit, literally the first time you come back exhausted the innkeeper full on rapes her, no build up or anything
This wouldn't be so bad if the entire dungeon system wasn't fucking RNG, what the hell are you meant to do if you just get shit luck?

I'm not super against NTR but when it pretends to be avoidable but is stupid hard to avoid, that's shit
to avoid ntr follow my simple strategy
sell items to pay for the guild
rest in dungeon to recover stamina
return if you have 1 stamina

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
it has nothing to do with mainliness or the relations points?
I could be wrong, but I am almost sure they are not the requirements since the back alley did appear on the fourth night in my first attempt and my stats were all around awful then.

Semen volume should be low, idk what's the limit. But you can easily edit save file and set Variable #106 to 0. That's what I did.

Anyways, Happy end is the True end for me :)
The condition is the same for family ending, but your semen in her doesn't reach 100ml, I think. Hope you save beforehand.
Thank you so much, guys. I will try later on my next run since I have a soft spot for the family ending too.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
I could be wrong, but I am almost sure they are not the requirements since the back alley did appear on the fourth night in my first attempt and my stats were all around awful then.
yea i mean, maybe you need low stats?, has it appear to you on your new game+?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
can anyone help me with my problem? when i started playing this game, it runs smoothly. but after accepting some requests from the guild, my FPS crashed to only 3? my CPU and memory usage are only at 22% and 69% respectively. but my fps goes to 60 at the menu...

this is not the only time ive experienced this, some other rpgm games really drop my fps...

meanwhile after applying the patch (extracting and replacing all the files with the same name), i cant open the game anymore... what should i do? it shows me this:
1688525460699.png

i hope someone can help me... thanks in advance!
1688524484002.png 1688524565848.png

Last edited:

alvin159951

May 26, 2019
I was able to get the back ally to show up by spamming the guild option. It'll push you back to the menu and the back ally has another chance to show up.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
gotta say tho, NTR game threads are always the funniest to read :LUL:
It's slowly but surely moving to games with AI art. Trust me, keep an eye on 'em.

This game was fun to play through, but not something I'd go at again due to its slow pacing.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
There's also an item that reduces semen back to 0 but lower Monica's stats.
Buy it in the back alley.

Also people complaining about NTRed, literally skill issue.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Agreed.If youre purposely putting her in traps, putting her in bad scenarios or losing in some battles...then cry why they get NTRed is so dumb.
The Innkeeper and Guild dude is even easy to counter. I thought people like this game where you challenge themselves to avoid the ntr. Clearly these people are just button mashing things until they get what they want. Literally monkey brain.

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
There's also an item that reduces semen back to 0 but lower Monica's stats.
Buy it in the back alley.

So girl will get pregnant if boy or men have 100 ml inside her womb ?~
100ml how many year to save up ?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
It's slowly but surely moving to games with AI art. Trust me, keep an eye on 'em.
Been following this dev on his ci-en since the start and I can confidently say the game is digitally drawn. No Ai art here. Even the background scenes.

Here's some drafts he made in case you dont believe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Been following this dev on his ci-en since the start and I can confidently say the game is digitally drawn. No Ai art here. Even the background scenes.

Think they were saying that AI art game forums are becoming the most entertaining to read through.

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think not a AI art ~ i am looking forward more content ~ i really Love the behind sex cowgirl with support her anus !! Was a Good Art!

Reactions: Kjobi

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
"Why is the NTR so hard to avoid"

Innkeeper: If you guys follow the tutorial, the female adventurer in the inn said that: "Seems like someone's been sneaking into my room lately, especially when I'm tired, here are enough padlocks to prevent something like that from happening once, in case you still fuck up after hearing my advice". And check the shop; those are cheap.

Guild staff: Pay the money in time.

The rest are bosses and ero traps, the first will unsubtly tell you to go back and prepare for the fight, the other is rare and you can intervene multiple times by RNG; it's not hard to avoid them either.

And there's this priest old man, idk how to trigger the scenes(which's probably just when the MC is incapacitated), but just ignore him.

Kinda a skill issue if you got NTR'd in a game that's centered around flirting with gal, tbh.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 42 Votes