hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What kind of NTR is it?

1. Does the NTR occur in front of the male protagonist, as he watches, or behind his back?
2. Does the NTR occur only after losing a battle?

Any more details would be great.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
What kind of NTR is it?

1. Does the NTR occur in front of the male protagonist, as he watches, or behind his back?

1. I think it's mostly behind his back
2. It occurs if: you lose a boss battle, you return from the dungeon with negative energy, or you can't pay the weekly guild fee.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
1. I think it's mostly behind his back
2. It occurs if: you lose a boss battle, you return from the dungeon with negative energy, or you can't pay the weekly guild fee.
Thanks, now I can skip this game. You saved me a lot of time, much appreciated.

Reactions: colifa

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Where the hell do I get the perfect gold ingot thing to help the ayylmaos in floor 22? I've acquired dozens of the other red treasures (gems, pots, statues) but I've never seen a red class gold ingot. Am I just unlucky?

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
What kind of NTR is it?

All of above have scenes.

But the game doesn't really focus on the NTR.
They are more like "game overs", and doesn't even have voice.

The MC sex with Monica actually do have some voices.

Where the hell do I get the perfect gold ingot thing to help the ayylmaos in floor 22? I've acquired dozens of the other red treasures (gems, pots, statues) but I've never seen a red class gold ingot. Am I just unlucky?
Just unlucky.
If I remember correctly they are mostly on the higher floors.
Try to go for golden rooms and rainbow chests.

Reactions: hakarlman

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I have applied the patch mid game and seen the changes I suggested to dazedanon... so not sure where you get that from :unsure:.
said that because i did some translations on the past and any related changes to javascript files didn't load if it was not a new game for example, like menu changes. but well ill strike that comment i did.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
What the diff between speed and agi?
isn it an error of translation? because when eating the green mushroom, when you can chose the lower part of stat, there are only int/agi/luck instead of int/speed/luck

deltajan

May 7, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with money? Everytime I make some money, my money will drop by a huge amount by the end of the day, even if I dont spend anything.

deltajan

May 7, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with money? Everytime I make some money, my money will drop by a huge amount by the end of the day, even if I dont spend anything.
Nevermind, I guess you just lost that 30k you start with and act as if you had 0 from the start

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
The game gives you literally zero warning that she'll immediately be raped and there are events that drain your stamina
But did you also read the tutorial part in the beginning? Where you talk to the npcs at the Inn? Cuz if you did, you know that padlocks are important.
IF youre just button mashing like a monkey, ofc you wont know that.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
honestly i really like how ntr is done in these tipes of games, where is actually a way to loose instead of the center of the game, yet i think it need a difficult selection, honestly i find it really easy to avoid it, and i should actually sabotage myself to get a ntr scene xD. i like the idea but i think it should be more challenging

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I have applied the patch mid game and seen the changes I suggested to dazedanon... so not sure where you get that from :unsure:.

Main download now is for 1.02 as far as I can see... In this post he mentioned that a download of 1.02 was needed to see the changes. Basically if you downloaded the game recently it is version 1.02. If you did a few days ago like I did, you will need to download it again AND get the patch. Always get the patch...
Yeah it depends, some scripts won't update ever so the only way to change them is new game while some update constantly. Goes game by game.

Ah, I see. disregard what I said then. I downloaded the game today and applied the patch before even starting the game for the first time. I only checked the readme for the full game download after aansans question and it was for 1.00 with no mention of the update so I kind of assumed. My bad.
Yeah I forgot to update the readme, I'll do that for the next one.

What the diff between speed and agi?
isn it an error of translation? because when eating the green mushroom, when you can chose the lower part of stat, there are only int/agi/luck instead of int/speed/luck
Screenshot? Probably just a translation error. Edit: I just changed Speed > agility to keep it consistent.

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
A few more untranslated or inconsistent stuff....

EDIT:When meeting adventurers, sometimes they look for a Biribiri ball. I think it is the electric shock ball.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 42 Votes