Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Monica starting attacking on her own, does somebody knows how to stop that?
I have noticed that there is a cursed sword that in the description states that the wielder will attach automatically. Other than that I have never encountered that issue... My best guess is that is some equipment you are using.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
so
Yeah it depends, some scripts won't update ever so the only way to change them is new game while some update constantly. Goes game by game.

Yeah I forgot to update the readme, I'll do that for the next one.

Screenshot? Probably just a translation error. Edit: I just changed Speed > agility to keep it consistent.
bruh so i have to redownload and patch the game ??
also this game is nice but really short for 15$ , you pay your debt and that done !! i thought that must be chapter 1 out of 5 , bruh what a letdown .

• Red Heart
Reactions: zackaacloude

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
so

bruh so i have to redownload and patch the game ??
also this game is nice but really short for 15$ , you pay your debt and that done !! i thought that must be chapter 1 out of 5 , bruh what a letdown .
Same i have a good endling with holding hand ~ But the game still haven't complete yet , Should be update in future ~ wait for more content

nausicaalegends

Mar 27, 2022
can anyone help me with my problem? when i started playing this game, it runs smoothly. but after accepting some requests from the guild, my FPS crashed to only 3? my CPU and memory usage are only at 22% and 69% respectively. but my fps goes to 60 at the menu...

this is not the only time ive experienced this, some other rpgm games really drop my fps...

meanwhile after applying the patch (extracting and replacing all the files with the same name), i cant open the game anymore... what should i do? it shows me this:
View attachment 2745770

i hope someone can help me... thanks in advance!
View attachment 2745749 View attachment 2745755
hello, in case you still have the problem, the same thing happened to me... the way my case was solved was through the energy configuration, if you have it set to economize, change to balanced. I hope it is the same case.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
So i have a question. Is Ntr optional in the game or its the canon story?. Cuz i got lure to this game by tag Lovey Dovey in Dlsite
you get ntr if you suck at the game. if you put your heroine in bad situations, you'll get ntred. Gameplay is pretty simple imo.I suggest reading the NPC tutorials from the start , and the basics so you can easily avoid most of them.

Apr 1, 2023
you get ntr if you suck at the game. if you put your heroine in bad situations, you'll get ntred. Gameplay is pretty simple imo.I suggest reading the NPC tutorials from the start , and the basics so you can easily avoid most of them.
Thx! I actually nvm Ntr stuff. But i been play kind of this game so much that i start to tried of it :ROFLMAO:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
A few more untranslated or inconsistent stuff....

EDIT:When meeting adventurers, sometimes they look for a Biribiri ball. I think it is the electric shock ball.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weird that my tool missed that dialogue text for the hole in the wall... All should be fixed now. That shield stat was actually already fixed in a previous version but stats don't actually update until they are picked up for items sadly. The meaning as far as I can tell is 'Resist Death' but someone correct me if I'm wrong because it was a guess on my part.

全滅時

1688660329079.png

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Thx! I actually nvm Ntr stuff. But i been play kind of this game so much that i start to tried of it :ROFLMAO:
Ah, In case you wanna see the ntr route, just make a separate save for it. Just simply fail to pay your guild fees, come back from the dungeon with negative energy and no padlocks, and purposely put your heroine in bad situations in the dungeon.

Ntr is not strong in the storyline. It's just there as a punishment if Im being honest. (though, the scenes are hot)

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
By the way, something is odd with the numbers after the sex scene... I have noticed a few times after only cumming outside. Neither the Agility increases, or the Interlligence, not by those numbers, for sure...
1688663697311.png

• Love
Reactions: zackaacloude

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Weird that my tool missed that dialogue text for the hole in the wall... All should be fixed now. That shield stat was actually already fixed in a previous version but stats don't actually update until they are picked up for items sadly. The meaning as far as I can tell is 'Resist Death' but someone correct me if I'm wrong because it was a guess on my part.

全滅時

View attachment 2749328
Hmm.

The shield in the screenshot says "全耐性" which means "all resistance".
For this game I guess it means resist status effects like bleed or blind?

But "全滅時" roughly means "when everyone is defeated"

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Ntr is not strong in the storyline. It's just there as a punishment if Im being honest. (though, the scenes are hot)
Kinda wish more devs did this tbh.
Hmm.

The shield in the screenshot says "全耐性" which means "all resistance".
For this game I guess it means resist status effects like bleed or blind?

But "全滅時" roughly means "when everyone is defeated"
Yeah that would make more sense actually. Would All attribute resistance sound right?

dumbcow420

Mar 3, 2022
why does it took so long to unlock all the positions ? only can unlock doggystyle on first play :')
it bothers me, is there a faster way ?

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes