Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
And somehow i fail the first payment. then im here to wait someone to make a guide xD
Not really a guide but I did post some tips.

One thing I like to add because people don't read the tutorial.
The game auto saves on the first slot every time you reach 40% on a floor.
So rotate your saves, or at least use other slots for manual save.

If you want to you can cheese with the auto save.
Every time you load the dungeon save you'll get new events so you can just load until you get something you want.

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
Funny thing is you do not even need the sleeping potion... If you fail avoiding the sleep gas trap, both the MC and Monica will be "sleeping". If you rest after that, you will use the Mama Maker.
Ahhh thanks. I never use rest card before. Now i'm at NG+. Good game, tho it really need H update fast. I'm thinking to buy this game after everything's implemented in the game.

Reactions: girovaldo

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
i had to vote i'd vote this best game this year. (Could use more build up to the H scenes and a greater variety but its a nitpick) Anyone know how to get the orb on the hidden city? Also is it possible to have sex with the adventurer that is a healer? the little girl with the staff? (And for future updates we need a way to do it with the merchant girl. Damn those Bazongas)
The Orb in the Hidden city is the one you have to pickaxe for till you find.. You can bang the three adventurer girls ,yes. But Monika has to be unconscious or sleeping.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Funny thing is you do not even need the sleeping potion... If you fail avoiding the sleep gas trap, both the MC and Monica will be "sleeping". If you rest after that, you will use the Mama Maker.
yeah but failing the sleeping trap is a pain if you are trying to avoid the other traps. Potion is way more practical.

scummyscum

Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone know any games similar to this one? I've googled every term I could think of and couldn't find anything quite like it.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I get thrown out of the Golden Room after one chest every time, is this normal?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone know any games similar to this one? I've googled every term I could think of and couldn't find anything quite like it.
two game on this site : Key of Eggs and Sacrifice princess , both are table top dungeons clawing
other such as Lilithtales .

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
One thing I'd love is a general outline of what triggers the different endings. Such as:
"BAD END 5: Get corrupted by the Guild Master by failing to amass gold."

It doesn't have to be a walkthrough or anything. I can imagine a few other endings.
"Let the Innkeeper visit every night"
"Don't have sex at all and pay the guild"
"Have sex with Monica a lot and have high favorability and pay the guild"
"Have high manliness and have sex with other women"
"Complete XYZ goal in the dungeon"

The thing is. I don't know what triggers an ending. Having that accurately defined somewhere would be cool.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
First 2 scenes are girl falls down and you see her panties and you walk into door where she is changing and she calls you hentai.
Another game made by chatgpt it seems.

First 2 npcs use the same art recycled because thats not important for immersion or anything. Then other npcs also are same art with different color and they dont have eyes. Mc doesnt posses eyes either.

The UI is bit fucking oppressive taking 40% of the screen even in dialogues, theres no world map you explore its just UI and menus. Theres obnoxious scene transitions that just waste your time. Enemy npcs are typical nonsense designs as is usual.

Can't imagine there's anyone on planet earth who'd enjoy playing the game.

julianbretz007

Nov 22, 2021
hey guys i am having trouble transferring the save file to the game, i extracted both games and i thought i just drag the save file over but it doesnt work? first time trying to transfer a save file. Any tips?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
it was a good game overall. There are several gripes I have about the gameplay but still was overall ok. I liked it overall but definitely could've been way better.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
hey guys i am having trouble transferring the save file to the game, i extracted both games and i thought i just drag the save file over but it doesnt work? first time trying to transfer a save file. Any tips?
Probably start a game and save the game and then afterwards transfer the save into the location/number of your original save.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes