VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know how I get the alleyway shop to be open at night? It was open one night but ever since I haven't seen it. Someone mentioned I have to spam click the guild? But that didn't do anything

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
On the fourth night, right before the day of first payment, you need to have 30,000G. There will be a "Back Alley" option at night in town. Make sure you don't faint on 4th day or you'll miss it and any chance at true or happy end. In my personal opinion, this one needs really good luck or NG+ (You carry over basically everything except key items) because the lady also sells the 2 toys and other useful stuff. Preferably, you need like 100k+ Gold.
are you f'n kidding me? That is dumb af, so much shit is in the shop and its only open one night. What a cheap tactic just to get people to replay the game. Maybe I would replay it if the game was actually complete. Yikes I regret buying this game.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
are you f'n kidding me? That is dumb af, so much shit is in the shop and its only open one night. What a cheap tactic just to get people to replay the game. Maybe I would replay it if the game was actually complete. Yikes I regret buying this game.
Its Open either every 4th day or every 4 days(I didnt think to confirm which it was, I think its every 4th day though) . Either way its open more than once. Keep in mind though that the game ends on Day 15.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
why does it took so long to unlock all the positions ? only can unlock doggystyle on first play :')
it bothers me, is there a faster way ?
Fuck a Lot.... Thats the answer. Leveling Her Breasts and Service skils first might be better that immediately going for Sex. Also i cant confirm but im pretty sure the more she climaxes the more (Permanent) HP she gets so getting the kissing move where you also grope her boobs is Hyper Efficient because it restores her HP and helps her climax but it only affects the player minimally. Once you've Gotten her HP high enough doing alot of touching to raise the other two development levels is probably the best thing to do. You want to minimalize raising the players Climax Gauge if you dont have the AP or the AP potions to recover.

Reactions: dumbcow420

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask
hello, in case you still have the problem, the same thing happened to me... the way my case was solved was through the energy configuration, if you have it set to economize, change to balanced. I hope it is the same case.
holy crap, it does work, who would have thought all it needed was lessXD thanks again

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Fuck a Lot.... Thats the answer. Leveling Her Breasts and Service skils first might be better that immediately going for Sex. Also i cant confirm but im pretty sure the more she climaxes the more (Permanent) HP she gets so getting the kissing move where you also grope her boobs is Hyper Efficient because it restores her HP and helps her climax but it only affects the player minimally. Once you've Gotten her HP high enough doing alot of touching to raise the other two development levels is probably the best thing to do. You want to minimalize raising the players Climax Gauge if you dont have the AP or the AP potions to recover.
Also be wary of too many creampies, pretty sure you get a game ending if you hit 100 ml (I didnt get it so i dont know if its happy or not,i'd assume so) . This applies to the NTR as well.

Reactions: dumbcow420

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Its Open either every 4th day or every 4 days(I didnt think to confirm which it was, I think its every 4th day though) . Either way its open more than once. Keep in mind though that the game ends on Day 15.
I seriously doubt it since I have checked every night since the first time and it has not been open.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
is this just me or i did something wrong , i doenload 1.02 then patch the github but some line are un translated
1688697978284.png

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
thank for fast reply , put it on github , am not gonna to re download every thing again t-t
Yeah its on Github, you only need to redownload the game when it gets updated by the dev.

TheThingLmao

Oct 12, 2020
how this shit be ntr ? i couldn't figure out, it could best be cheating rather than NTR but i believe it not be both because the MC and Main chick are not in relationship, they just have sex because they're horny .

• Love
Reactions: zackaacloude

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
how this shit be ntr ? i couldn't figure out, it could best be cheating rather than NTR but i believe it not be both because the MC and Main chick are not in relationship, they just have sex because they're horny .
Because we are human ~! The first meet MC and MC girl already meet when they going to guildmaster then go to inn and went wrong room saw her naked ~! I think the MC girl fell love with MC ~ (embarrassing love face) you dont realize /..>?

Last edited:

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
i had to vote i'd vote this best game this year. (Could use more build up to the H scenes and a greater variety but its a nitpick) Anyone know how to get the orb on the hidden city? Also is it possible to have sex with the adventurer that is a healer? the little girl with the staff? (And for future updates we need a way to do it with the merchant girl. Damn those Bazongas)

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
How to use Mama Maker.? I also buy sleeing potion and use it in dungeon but i can't use mama maker at all. Does that item locked with H progress or story.?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zackaacloude

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
How to use Mama Maker.? I also buy sleeing potion and use it in dungeon but i can't use mama maker at all. Does that item locked with H progress or story.?
use the sleeping potion to you MC girl and then go camp rest ~ The Main MC will ready Pump up her girl tits for Milk ~! mmmmm~ ~

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Funny thing is you do not even need the sleeping potion... If you fail avoiding the sleep gas trap, both the MC and Monica will be "sleeping". If you rest after that, you will use the Mama Maker.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes