Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
I just got the Red Orb.
Yes I think you need the bouquet event for her to show up. I did it at least twice before this.

Also anyone know how to get breast milk? Does it have anything to do with the Mama Maker?
when the girl is unconscious you can use the mama maker on campfire

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Does anyone knows a cheat that works on this game?
I have MV Cheat 2.0.2, it works for 90% of the MV games, but not this one.
Is there a similar one?

Reactions: Fydeout

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
"while occasionally getting intimate with other girls"

So the MC scores some girls or its only a kiss/flirting so that he gets to experience deeper despair once all those girls who were nice to him become sluts addicted to all cocks but his own? :unsure:

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
"while occasionally getting intimate with other girls"

So the MC scores some girls or its only a kiss/flirting so that he gets to experience deeper despair once all those girls who were nice to him become sluts addicted to all cocks but his own? :unsure:
Overall only your companion can become NTRed and it's not hard to avoid. Other girls are those that you meet in dungeon and Mc under some conditions can fuck them. Dunno about conditions tho, I only got to "heal" one possesed girl where you only need dice rng.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Overall only your companion can become NTRed and it's not hard to avoid. Other girls are those that you meet in dungeon and Mc under some conditions can fuck them. Dunno about conditions tho, I only got to "heal" one possesed girl where you only need dice rng.
There's a npc female adventurer (has a normal and rare version), you can let them "heal" you.

But you can only do it when Monica is unconscious or sleeping.

memome123

Oct 29, 2017
Love the character design and roguelike elements.
Solid fundation for a game I hope it gets expanded on with more random events/scenes/characters.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Amazed how decent the ChatGPT translation is...
I don't have RPGMaker MV to edit the entries directly (due to an upgrade to my old computer and me being unable to find it cracked anywhere...), otherwise I would add to the patch, dazedanon . I have found a few descriptions still in Japanese, and a couple of instances where the genders are not correct. I will add them here if it helps...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Amazed how decent the ChatGPT translation is...
I don't have RPGMaker MV to edit the entries directly (due to an upgrade to my old computer and me being unable to find it cracked anywhere...), otherwise I would add to the patch, dazedanon . I have found a few descriptions still in Japanese, and a couple of instances where the genders are not correct. I will add them here if it helps...

You don't need RPGMaker to edit stuff, you can use VSCode. Check the Github page readme or you can message me and I'll help you through it.

That being said I can fix those instances you found.

Edit: All fixed.

Last edited:

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
is there any way to pay 30k within 5 days ? i cant even find the way into the 2nd floor
Yes, The game does a bad job by presenting the quest as a viable "income".
the most money you will make is by destroying camps, which always give you a treasure (rainbow), and contains an "exchangeable" item you sell for gold.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
A little guide on how to get the orbs.

A little extra advice, you can still keep adventuring more or less even if you have -1 AP and 1HP as long as you don't pick battle cards. Keep 1 smoke bomb, to get out of pinches. Also, remember the game auto-saves to slot 1 every once a while, make use of it.
If you decide to go for NG+ route (like me), save a lot of G before starting NG+, then from Back Alley buy as many Vitality Fruits as you like lol
I had like 28+ AP on my NG+ run, so never needed to worry.

Last edited:

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the true ending? I have only gotten the first neutral (not being able to reach the 30th floor) and family ending (reach the 30th floor with all orbs). I assume all of the guild missions have to be finished before the last day, but I don't know how to find the legendary sword.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Meh alright game but the NTR is fucking bullshit, literally the first time you come back exhausted the innkeeper full on rapes her, no build up or anything
This wouldn't be so bad if the entire dungeon system wasn't fucking RNG, what the hell are you meant to do if you just get shit luck?

I'm not super against NTR but when it pretends to be avoidable but is stupid hard to avoid, that's shit

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Meh alright game but the NTR is fucking bullshit, literally the first time you come back exhausted the innkeeper full on rapes her, no build up or anything
This wouldn't be so bad if the entire dungeon system wasn't fucking RNG, what the hell are you meant to do if you just get shit luck?

I'm not super against NTR but when it pretends to be avoidable but is stupid hard to avoid, that's shit
hard?, honestly you must be doing something very very wrong to get ntred, i find it very easy to avoid it, just return when you have 1 stamina and you are ready

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes