theBigM

Jul 5, 2017
Default name is alot longer than the max name length.
It's because the original name is 4 Japanese characters. I need to figure out how to change the max length of that somewhere. I don't think it has any trouble with the default name tho.
You can change it in www/data/Map004.json, line 2412. Just change the 4 to whatever max length you want for the name. I attached a file with a max length of 10.

If the file changes in an update you can search for "code": 303, it corresponds to the name input command.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
You can change it in www/data/Map004.json, line 2412. Just change the 4 to whatever max length you want for the name. I attached a file with a max length of 10.

If the file changes in an update you can search for "code": 303, it corresponds to the name input command.
Awesome, much appreciated. Patch now has the fix.

zuijiro

Jul 29, 2017
Is this game very easy to the point we need to sabotage ourselves in order to get some of the scenes? Like losing on purpose and such?

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
there is a new version with bug fix 1.0.2 and it is true when you fail and start again stronger the game goes crazy and makes you lose a day and supposedly in this version it is also fixed that sometimes they don't let you use item etc is in
cien

Reactions: dazedanon

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Is it possible to increase Max AP? This game scale like crazy, game isn't satisfy with just attaining heaven and want to go up beyond that. So hope to get an anwser.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Is it possible to increase Max AP? This game scale like crazy, game isn't satisfy with just attaining heaven and want to go up beyond that. So hope to get an anwser.
Go to the back alley at night, you can buy an item that increases AP.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
So...Pilgrim's Shoes stacks, if you manage to get 2 you basically have infinite AP in dungeon unless you're really unlucky.

Also buy some Sleeping Gems, it makes some fights way easier.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game has been updated to v1.0.2. Applying just the Github patch won't work. You will need to redownload the game from the OP AND apply the Github Patch.

This is due to the pictures being encrypted with a new code so there's nothing I can really do about that.

Changes:
Bug Fixes
Adjustment of some items

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Go to the back alley at night, you can buy an item that increases AP.
how do you go to the back alley??, i dont get the option, i remember that i got the option once but i dont know how to trigger it again

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
from what i remember you can go at night after the dungeon not sure if you need to reach a certin point in dungeon or not.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
how do you go to the back alley??, i dont get the option, i remember that i got the option once but i dont know how to trigger it again
I'm not sure myself, I've only seen it pop up once as well.
I'm just going to guess it's random.

Nov 26, 2017
I'm not sure myself, I've only seen it pop up once as well.
I'm just going to guess it's random.
in my case it keeps popping up after the first guild payment. Idk, just pay attention at night and dont run out of action points otherwise its straight to the inn and you'll miss it.

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
I fail to see how it's NTR if the player is fucking other girls too. And he just meets this bitch? They aren't even together. The NTR tag is getting ridiculous. How is it NTR if there's no relationship? And you aren't being exclusive either? I'll give it a shot. Unless it starts saying "This is your wife [Insert Name]." And then followed with scenes showing her actively cheating on you, I'll probably enjoy it.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes