MSG

Jul 4, 2017
The bulk of the content is Gyaru x MC. Some of those scenes are quite extensive with variables and other content hidden. That's without some of the service scenes.

Yes.
Great no problem then. As long as its optional ill check it out just dont like it when its forced

Reactions: rageaholic

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Great no problem then. As long as its optional ill check it out just dont like it when its forced
Check thread for how to avoid, but if you've played GOR games and the like, you should have an idea of what to expect to do.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
it is avoidable i think as long as you have money and energy and dont get defeated is that correct

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Question : how good is the AI translation and how complete it is in this game . can AI translator is our now hope ??

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Is there netorase? Or only stealing NTR?
Netorare only, no sharing.
it is avoidable i think as long as you have money and energy and dont get defeated is that correct
Correct - as long as you keep your guild payments made (if you fail, guild master gets the girl), ensure not to get back with as negative action points (innkeeper drugs the girl and has his way with her), and don't lose to boss fights.
Question : how good is the AI translation and how complete it is in this game . can AI translator is our now hope ??
I've played other games translated by the GPT by the same translator and they were very understandable. Superior to Google or Bing MTL, although still inferior to a full proper human translation. As for how complete - based on comments in this thread it's a complete translation... with maybe bits and pieces here and there missed by accident.

Reactions: randomname2243

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
Those looking forward to the ntr content in this game would be solely disappointed imo, since pretty much all the content is type A where she never really "falls"...

hedddo

Nov 9, 2022
need help, got hit with the sleep shrooms and the status prevents me using any items, how do i get rid of it?

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Are the starting background choices important or only there for flavor? I just picked a lucy son of farmers but i dont really notice the difference?

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes