dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The Guild Guy I'm guessing can be avoided by ensuring she has the money she needs to him off, is that correct?

In regards to the innkeeper, can we prevent her from taking the sleeping pills?
Yes

Yes, just don't ever return from the dungeon with negative action points.

Reactions: Kai-lee-Sei

timmylasted

Jun 15, 2019
Are the other night scenes that are greyed out in the game yet? I got max favor w/ her and I only have the 1st position

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
It's good that the ntr is avoidable, but the real question is. How much of the total content does that removed from the game by avoiding it. Is this a fake vanilla game where the game is like 90% ntr so you get like 5 out of 90 scenes or what or is it properly 50/50 balanced or something.

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
It's good that the ntr is avoidable, but the real question is. How much of the total content does that removed from the game by avoiding it. Is this a fake vanilla game where the game is like 90% ntr so you get like 5 out of 90 scenes or what or is it properly 50/50 balanced or something.
Nearly half of those content is NTR ......

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Guys, the game is not ntr-focused. There are more better scenes in the mc love route. The ntr scenes are just there as a "fail mechanic" or if you really just want to see them. It's very avoidable.

As for me, since I like both, I have 2 separate saves for it.

I've been following this game and I did the MTL for myself so I could play it right away. Normally I wait a few weeks or months to let patches go in first.

But for this one I'll be updating it as they come out.
Nice. I've been playing this game for a few days now with MTool. But since youre going to do this, I'll just Watch this thread. Especially since youre also gonna do the updates. Thanks

(Been following the dev in cien too since the start. Got hooked on the character design of Monica)

Mentozs

Feb 28, 2023
Just Netorare pretty sure. Didn't see any netorase as far as I know.

Boils down to innkeeper using sleeping pills and guild guy blackmailing her. Plus any defeat rape in the dungeons.
You can have sex with a female adventurer in the dungeon if monica is dead.
and I'm sure that they will add an ending where mc netorase monica because one of the female adventurers has a face so i guess it is possible they will add it on the next update

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
there is an option that tells me that i can find some adventures at the deai, what is that? xD the deai?

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Iirc, dev said in his development page that the NTR part is completely avoidable and in the innkeeper scenes, you can stop him from entering the room by using locks.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
So, does mc get anything or is it only ugly fatasses that get to have fun?
When it comes to scenes, it's half . Mc gets to bone other ladies in the dungeon as well. As for the ntr/rape scenes, it's very avoidable. I'd say, the best parts of the game is in the mc route. Ntr/rape is just there as a failure mechanic imo.

Esp the Inn scenes with mc, theyre good. The stuck on wall trope with the mc in the dungeon area is pretty damn hot tho.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes