vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Played for like 1 hour, didn't see anywhere to pay the guild fee. Then it's the pay day and the guy goes "looks like you're short some cash, it's NTR time" even though he wanted 3000 and I'm sitting there with 15,000?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Played for like 1 hour, didn't see anywhere to pay the guild fee. Then it's the pay day and the guy goes "looks like you're short some cash, it's NTR time" even though he wanted 3000 and I'm sitting there with 15,000?
hahahahahahaha that's an error, it's 30,000, maybe the game deleted a 0 because the numbers were too big due to the font used in the translation
The payments are 30,000/50,000/70,000

Reactions: vixen20

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
When I start the game (patch applied) I get "Loading Error: Failed to load: img/titles2/Command_1.png"
Sometimes it's a different number but otherwise same error.
Anyone else having this issue?
same

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
you need to pay 30k, not 3k

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
lol i thought update are new dlc t-t
-Addition of milking scene while awake

・Addition of hot spring event

・Special outing ♥ Addition of event
(You can only see this event after your second run where you can search the room for panties. In the end you end up unlocking the scene when you collect them all. It is a scene that you can see when you go on a date with Monica)

・Addition of peeing event

・Addition of content to collect pants after the second round

- Added new illustrations to some existing events, added cut-ins, added text, redrawn
 illustrations, etc.

- Game balance adjustments (raising the upper limit of status, making it impossible to suddenly insert the first move in the sex part, making it possible to skip some events, etc.)

Last edited:
Reactions: RoriKin and dreminh

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Game was updated today, my guess is that the bug fixes patch needs to be updated, until then you probably can only play without it.
The game has been updated today by dazedanon but the game has been updated for about 6 or 7 days

• an/14/2024Bug fixesv.1.1.0 Bug fixes
  • Jan/13/2024Bug fixesv.1.0.9 Bug fixes
  • Jan/12/2024Bug fixesv.1.0.8 Bug fixes
  • Jan/11/2024Bug fixesContent addedv.1.0.7 Implemented 2 unimplemented scenes, added new events, added content to some existing events, adjusted game balance, fixed bugs.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
do
-Addition of milking scene while awake

・Addition of hot spring event

・Special outing ♥ Addition of event
( you only can
・Addition of peeing event

・Addition of content to collect pants after the second round

- Added new illustrations to some existing events, added cut-ins, added text, redrawn
 illustrations, etc.

- Game balance adjustments (raising the upper limit of status, making it impossible to suddenly insert the first move in the sex part, making it possible to skip some events, etc.)
do i need to replay the game or continuous save is fine ?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
do

do i need to replay the game or continuous save is fine ?
I think the developer said that it was compatible but that it was better to start over because there are different things
he said that due to lack of experience you could have errors in the game with saves already created because things have changed in the gallery and in the codes or I don't know what the hell I don't have much of an idea

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
When I start the game (patch applied) I get "Loading Error: Failed to load: img/titles2/Command_1.png"
Sometimes it's a different number but otherwise same error.
Anyone else having this issue?
You have to redownload the game from the OP. The encryption code was changed and all the images need use the new one.

Reactions: Dolt and dreminh

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
You have to redownload the game from the OP. The encryption code was changed and all the images need use the new one.
i redownload the game ver 110 then applied the patch but there still the same issue
so i play without the patch and i got this bug from 1.06 save
1705596458190.png

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I don't normally ask this, but is NTR avoidable? looking for wholesome gyaru games
It is to a certain extent if you aren't absolutely meticulous with your inventory managemant RNG can fuck you over and force you into them unintentionally, right at the start of the game it is really easy to land in them by accident as you are picking up the games mechanics.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes