chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
For the Child-like Adventurer, Scene 6. Can someone confirm if the actions done also unlocks the "Help With Impurities" option on your end?

Note: This was done on New Game Plus.

Action taken was:

- Continue towards Day 2.
- Have a Cursed Ring equipped on either Monica or Main Char.
- Have the Protect skill on Monica.
- Save.
- Keep loading till you have an option in dungeon to select Enemy Camp Card (If in 1F).
- Allow Monica to faint by spamming Protect on the 3/4 or 4/4 Wave (Shaman's Flare causes the Burn status and will quickly deplete Monica's HP even if she has 400 HP).
- Remove the Cursed Ring from Monica or Main Char.
- Run the Dungeon until Floor 4. Her first encounter would trigger and you will automatically battle the Goblins regardless if Monica has fainted or not.
- Run the rest of the Dungeon and keep spamming for the NPC Card on the 40% of each floor to encounter her (There would be instances here where she will be attacked by goblins again if you select the NPC Card, keep saving her)(There are also instances where child-like adventurer would appear, but does not have the option for clearing impurities).
- After saving her 3 times (Including her 1st encounter on 4F), Look for her again via NPC Card. She will have the option to clear impurities.
From my first playthrough; I think you just have to save her 3 times, from that point on you'll get the option to cleanse impurities. Her spawn rate seems higher between floor 5-10.

Reactions: Reader RAR

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game updated to 1.1.0. Redownload game from OP is required.

v.1.1.0 Bug fixes

Jan/13/2024
Bug fixes
v.1.0.9 Bug fixes

Jan/12/2024
Bug fixes
v.1.0.8 Bug fixes

Jan/11/2024
Bug fixes
Content added
v.1.0.7 Implementation of 2 previously unimplemented scenes, addition of new events, additional content for some existing events, game balance adjustments, bug fixes

Last edited:

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
damn supposedly a lot of bug fixes and changelog said "added a save function" so i might have to try it again. my initial review i was pissed due to bugs and limited save... maybe with the fixes it's actually a great game.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Is AI decensoring coming along ? God i'm 29 and i don't know how long i have. Will the japanese devils forsake this barbaric censorship ? Will AI prevail ? God i want to see this gyaru in full uncensored glory.
That censorship was created by the United States, not by the Japanese

Dolt

May 12, 2019
When I start the game (patch applied) I get "Loading Error: Failed to load: img/titles2/Command_1.png"
Sometimes it's a different number but otherwise same error.
Anyone else having this issue?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonWithGirl-1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes