Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the heads up, would be nice if completed tag is removed until all updates are done as its kinda misleading.
Game is completed, tho. The upcoming update isn't meant to finish the game, it's more of a bonus round.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019

dungeonwithgirl Working on update minutes
Nipple licking done.
Nipple licking and tae-kissing done.
Creating illustrations to add to the hot spring event (3/3 done)
Creating illustrations to be added to the True End (1/1)
Created illustration for additional peeing event (1/1 completed)
Creation of illustrations for additional milking event (1/1 completed)

The basic CG that I was going to add in the update is now finished.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Work Plans
I will continue to work on the above diffs.
I've already finished the diffs for peeing and milking, so I'll be working on the rest of the diffs.
I need about 10 diffs for all of them, so it's a lot of work.
I had planned to only do the kettle licking and nipple licking, but now I have more things I want to do, and I'm strangling myself again, but I'll do my best if they are happy.

I'm making this kind of thing!

I have been asked to add a collection of pants in the comments before, so I am gradually working on it in parallel. The pants are being drawn not by me, but by "Owan-san," who has often assisted me.
I hope to have this done in time for the update.
By the way, there is a rarity, and if you get SSR pants, we plan to reflect it in some events.

It's going to be a much heavier update than I thought like that, so it's going to take a little more time. I just want to get it done in time for the Christmas season...

also dev said busy moving house

• Wow
Reactions: Iceperk and Fappucx

magmaflood

Jun 17, 2018
I think there's some character that's supposed to be playable like marsha and lucious? Or perhaps it's just my imagination

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
How can i "conserve" the progress? Everytime i enter the dungeon i need to do it from the 1st floor?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
How can i "conserve" the progress? Everytime i enter the dungeon i need to do it from the 1st floor?
make it far enough . i think there is a checkpoint every 10 levels or something like that. Aside from that i think theres a teleporting item you can use to escape that saves your progress but its a consumable.

munelix

Oct 30, 2022
can anyone tell me how to download the patch? i click on the patch on first page but get sent here instead

Reader RAR

Aug 12, 2023
For the Child-like Adventurer, Scene 6. Can someone confirm if the actions done also unlocks the "Help With Impurities" option on your end?

Note: This was done on New Game Plus.

Action taken was:

- Continue towards Day 2.
- Have a Cursed Ring equipped on either Monica or Main Char.
- Have the Protect skill on Monica.
- Save.
- Keep loading till you have an option in dungeon to select Enemy Camp Card (If in 1F).
- Allow Monica to faint by spamming Protect on the 3/4 or 4/4 Wave (Shaman's Flare causes the Burn status and will quickly deplete Monica's HP even if she has 400 HP).
- Remove the Cursed Ring from Monica or Main Char.
- Run the Dungeon until Floor 4. Her first encounter would trigger and you will automatically battle the Goblins regardless if Monica has fainted or not.
- Run the rest of the Dungeon and keep spamming for the NPC Card on the 40% of each floor to encounter her (There would be instances here where she will be attacked by goblins again if you select the NPC Card, keep saving her)(There are also instances where child-like adventurer would appear, but does not have the option for clearing impurities).
- After saving her 3 times (Including her 1st encounter on 4F), Look for her again via NPC Card. She will have the option to clear impurities.

Reactions: chickenmaid

kirakween

Sep 2, 2021
For whatever reason any of the skills I purchased from training never shows up in the skills option or in the review skills tab in the inn. Like I'm not even able to equip them because they aren't showing up and I am sure i bought them because my money value is going down. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
The dev has gone completely silent, looks like we r not getting that update this month.
Dev is still somewhat active on twitter. Though purely through the fact that there is only one day left in the month, yes we are not getting the update. But atleast the dev hasn't run off and abandoned the game.

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
For whatever reason any of the skills I purchased from training never shows up in the skills option or in the review skills tab in the inn. Like I'm not even able to equip them because they aren't showing up and I am sure i bought them because my money value is going down. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
When you buy a skill, you gain an item. You have to use that item on one of characters, and then this character will have the skill.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes