Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
I need help, idk why the demo version and 1.05 run smooth on my pc but with the latest version the game lags in dungeon mode and night sex, the images take a little while to load, out of sync and the text the same.
I have tried running the game with windows 7 compatibility mode (administrator) and it worked the first time, but the second time it opens it has the same problem.

I really like this game :cry:

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
Where can I get one of the later quest items "Treasure Sword Eldorado" ?

I beat the tentacle monster boss and got past level 25.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
can i avoid ntr , i hate that shit
Yes, very easily. Do you also know whats very easily done? Looking at the first posts on the literal first page, because thats where you can find the answer you're looking for.

Its close to non existent in the game. You pretty much have to "want" to get ntr'd to get ntr scenes. Unless you're bothered by seeing her getting railed by monsters as well, in that case I think you should just stop playing hentai games with fantasy settings altogether :BootyTime:

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
So is the dev still working on this game? Last I played some scenes weren't implemented yet, and honestly the dungeon seemed kind of lacking.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Hello, I am just being silly.
Recently, I have been looking for a place to move and asking my tax accountant for various things,
I've been doing administrative things.
Oh no, it's a pain in the ass.
I have to do it, so I will do it....
******************************************************************************************
Dungeon With Girl Update in progress
Illustrations for the "Kettle Licking" and "Kissing and Tae Kuki-ing" scenes that were originally planned to be included in the update.
→The "kissing and tae-kissing" scene was difficult in terms of composition, so we changed it to "nipple licking and tae-kissing".
Creation of illustrations to be added to the hot spring event (2/3)
Created an illustration to be added to the true ending (1/1).
Created an illustration to add a peeing event (1/1)
Created illustrations for additional milking event (0/1)
********************************************************************************************
Future Work Planned
Creation of illustrations for events required for updates
Creation of differences between the above illustrations
Text work for events to be added by the update
Adjustment of game balance
Additional work to be added to the append
Creation of Sanae-san event
Creation of events for adventurers who look like children, etc...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miscellaneous Notes
I'm thinking of taking a break from X (formerly twitter) for a little while.
There's been a lot of bad news lately, and I'm getting so much information whether I want to or not, it's really depressing. It's so painful...

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes