dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Future plans
(1) In August or September, we will update the game to add events that were not included in the release. We will probably add about 6 basic CGs. We will also make minor balance adjustments at the same time.

(2) We will make an append of Dungeon with Girl. An expanded version focusing on Sanae, the tool shop owner. We are still considering this, but we will add more dungeons or go further into the dungeon.
That will be released probably a year or so down the road. I would like to release it for about 980 yen with about 20 basic CGs.

(3) We will make a new one. We will be working on it in parallel with the Dungeon With Girl append.
I don't have any pictures I can put out yet, but I have a theme in mind, and it's a sloppy...

I have no pictures to show yet, but I have a theme in mind, and it is... "School Zombie".

If you can imagine an atmosphere like Gakkou Gurashi, I think it will be close to that.
I like zombie movies. I would like to make one.

There is already a feeling that the new zombie movie is going to be bigger than Dungeon with Girl, so I think it might be a team production, or at least I would like to make one.
The original reason I was making Dungeon with Girl by myself was partly to build a track record in order to gather crazy members, so I think I'll call on anyone who has an idea. If not, I will make it again by myself.

About the paid plan
I am very grateful for the support I have received from many people, even though I have not updated much.
As for the operation of the paid plan, I will first release information on new releases to those who have subscribed to the paid plan.
One month after publishing an article on the paid plan, I will also post it on twitter, so you can see it even if you don't join the plan.
I will continue to post information on Dungeon With Girl so that anyone who follows me can see it.
cien page using dl translator

nhentainexusmilf

Oct 27, 2021
I wanted to play this game but hate ntr but this game reminded me of "Fox girls don't betray" which had ntr but they were half assed and non-canon so i downloaded this game and saw some ntr routes, Monica doesn't seem like a slut and doesn't fall for anyone. most cg felt more like rape than ntr But guild route ending did make me sick

The problem with this kind of games is that pandering to cucks will only result in them asking for more extreme stuff and authors obliging for money. I hope the author doesn't add extreme stuff in dlc but that's wishful thinking considering the other games like this which added more extreme ntr with dlc.
Maybe i will wait for the dlc before i play, hope we get more scenes with mc and gal

• Angry
Reactions: zmbr and Xakorik
Aug 9, 2022
I wanted to play this game but hate ntr but this game reminded me of "Fox girls don't betray" which had ntr but they were half assed and non-canon so i downloaded this game and saw some ntr routes, Monica doesn't seem like a slut and doesn't fall for anyone. most cg felt more like rape than ntr But guild route ending did make me sick

The problem with this kind of games is that pandering to cucks will only result in them asking for more extreme stuff and authors obliging for money. I hope the author doesn't add extreme stuff in dlc but that's wishful thinking considering the other games like this which added more extreme ntr with dlc.
Maybe i will wait for the dlc before i play, hope we get more scenes with mc and gal
Bro, the ntr route is only use as a mechanic to punish players who have failed to meet the goals, so in essence, a game over mechanic. It's not even a main focus of the game, unless you constantly fail to 1. pay the guild debt 2. return from the dungeon with enough energy 3. don't pay attention to the tutorials. 4. kept dying in dungeons.

nhentainexusmilf

Oct 27, 2021
Bro, the ntr route is only use as a mechanic to punish players who have failed to meet the goals, so in essence, a game over mechanic. It's not even a main focus of the game, unless you constantly fail to 1. pay the guild debt 2. return from the dungeon with enough energy 3. don't pay attention to the tutorials. 4. kept dying in dungeons.
Yes i played it for an hour, but intend to play it after dlc release, i saw that some options were unavailable and will be added in the future. I saw all the Bad ends too cause i wanted to know how much it would hurt, Only the Guild bad end hurt me bad cause she was literally broken and hesitantly stopped us
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 9, 2022
Yes i played it for an hour, but intend to play it after dlc release, i saw that some options were unavailable and will be added in the future. I saw all the Bad ends too cause i wanted to know how much it would hurt, Only the Guild bad end hurt me bad cause she was literally broken and hesitantly stopped us
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heyo, you can unlock those unavailable poses by having sex with the main heroin to increase certain skill attribute or buying items from a black market or unlocking it from dungeon bosses.

N4Rs

May 14, 2021
help for some reason on day 2 when the heroin exoseted all action, the inn keeper wanna go in however the scene stop at there, when the innkeeper pass true the lock and stuck there
what should i do

Grandmaster Lolicon

Aug 5, 2017
Not sure if it's been asked but how are you supposed to unlock the memory 6 (sex with the "short" female adventurer).
All I can do is hand her random items for money and there's no options to request impurity removal. Guide doesn't say anything either..
Were you able to get memory 5 or are both missing? After reading a guide I thought maybe after getting memory 5 (Which supposedly requires you to not help her when she's being attacked), that the option would appear. However I've never seen her under attack except the very first time you encounter her, and you automatically save her then. The recollection from a full save suggests there's supposed to be a proper battle. Unless there's some obscure condition to not save her, and you do actually have to lose to have her cleanse impurities, I believe whomever made the English patch may have taken it upon themselves to intentionally disable both of those events.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Were you able to get memory 5 or are both missing? After reading a guide I thought maybe after getting memory 5 (Which supposedly requires you to not help her when she's being attacked), that the option would appear. However I've never seen her under attack except the very first time you encounter her, and you automatically save her then. The recollection from a full save suggests there's supposed to be a proper battle. Unless there's some obscure condition to not save her, and you do actually have to lose to have her cleanse impurities, I believe whomever made the English patch may have taken it upon themselves to intentionally disable both of those events.
I did not intentionally disable anything FYI. Whether its bugged or not I have no idea.

Grandmaster Lolicon

Aug 5, 2017
I did not intentionally disable anything FYI. Whether its bugged or not I have no idea.
Apologies for suggesting you might, but you can never be too sure as soon as any "child like" characters come into play.

There probably is some sort of bug somewhere then. Not sure if that would be with the base game or something screwed up by the patch. The initial encounter has you automatically win as I mentioned before with no battle at all, however the related memory (#5), has a choice to win/lose the battle. I've tried encountering the event both with myself knocked out and with Monica knocked out, but it always plays out the same, not sure how else you could possibly influence that.

Beyond that, I spent a lot of time looping through the dungeon, farming stats, etc., and despite encountering her dozens of times, and even the rare timid adventurer variant several times, I've never seen her otherwise under attack outside of that initial encounter, or the option to ask her to help with impurities. It's possible I'm horrifically unlucky, but not likely at this point.

I did some digging in the save file as well, to see if there was a flag I could flip to enable it on my own save at least, and while I didn't find that, I did find a variable "number_of_times_helped_child_adventurers", suggesting there should be a generic encounter. At which point helping with impurities is probably unlocked either by losing once or saving her several times.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Apologies for suggesting you might, but you can never be too sure as soon as any "child like" characters come into play.

There probably is some sort of bug somewhere then. Not sure if that would be with the base game or something screwed up by the patch. The initial encounter has you automatically win as I mentioned before with no battle at all, however the related memory (#5), has a choice to win/lose the battle. I've tried encountering the event both with myself knocked out and with Monica knocked out, but it always plays out the same, not sure how else you could possibly influence that.

Beyond that, I spent a lot of time looping through the dungeon, farming stats, etc., and despite encountering her dozens of times, and even the rare timid adventurer variant several times, I've never seen her otherwise under attack outside of that initial encounter, or the option to ask her to help with impurities. It's possible I'm horrifically unlucky, but not likely at this point.

I did some digging in the save file as well, to see if there was a flag I could flip to enable it on my own save at least, and while I didn't find that, I did find a variable "number_of_times_helped_child_adventurers", suggesting there should be a generic encounter. At which point helping with impurities is probably unlocked either by losing once or saving her several times.
Anybody else having this issue? Only other way to check would be to test on the 'original' branch.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Heyo, you can unlock those unavailable poses by having sex with the main heroin to increase certain skill attribute or buying items from a black market or unlocking it from dungeon bosses.
do you mean the sex positions like cowgirl or reverse cowgirl(and a few others), which ever it is.. I forgot now, but it says will be available in the next update..

are those in the game now? or did you mean something else?

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Oh my god... do i seriously, really need to scout aaaaallll the dungeon for a bouquet, since i missed that lady in the back alley and i'm past any days she appears at? Imagine that ridiculous situation, where getting a bouquet of flowers is the hardest and the most important thing in the entire dungeon.

Also, about NTR. Considering i see tavern keeper and guildmaster in her sex stats, but they're like not even remotely close in my normal playthrough, do i get it right - i need to be a complete loser, with the worst choices and zero luck to get NTR'ed? Kinda funny i saw some people panic about that tag, despite the game being so nice and lovely, with NTR being hidden behind the worst possible outcomes.

EDIT: I got the bouquets, two even, from a random chest. However... everything actually ends on day 16, and you get back alley again at 14th night, so you can get all the bouquets you need, and buy the orb, and then go to floor 30 on day 15. So in case you were as worried as i am, you don't have to farm it at all. And now that i think about it, it would've been silly if we didn't get back alley right before the endgame, to buy the last orb. So yeah, i pointlessly farmed flowers for hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes