BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Why the game runs fucking slow? Man, it is unplayable! I have a moto edge 30 fusion and I play via joiplay. This program never gave me issues, but with Final Fantasy Legend of Balance and Core Crossing

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
Why the game runs fucking slow? Man, it is unplayable! I have a moto edge 30 fusion and I play via joiplay. This program never gave me issues, but with Final Fantasy Legend of Balance and Core Crossing
Were you able to fix it?

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
I have seen that happen on an old laptop. It seems to come from the DTextPicture plugin, which apparently renders the text elements in the UI into an image/texture before displaying it. For some odd reason, it does this for every frame, even if the text does not change.

I do not think there is an easy way to fix this. Might look into it later.
Is there any way to change or replace this plugin?
the game works with FPS drops during the whole game, except for the battle screens, with each update the game works worse, during the trial version and version 1.0 the game worked stably.

Anonymous01

Sep 13, 2017
I found out, during sex scene, if you hold F, the movement goes faster. very useful in not losing time and to make the animation make sense from time to time lol

Reactions: tisbefake00

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
anyone have alternative DL links? none of the 3 from op (anon,gofile,workupload) works for me, tnx!

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys, can someone confirm if this game is truly complete yet or updates are still coming.

Kinda confused as I was reading the comment's and it seems that updates are still coming but already tagged as completed.

twisted1

Nov 16, 2017
how to use mommy milker? i need two breast milk to complete the quest
She needs to be asleep (status effect from the white, not pink, gas trap) or unconscious (from being defeated or knocked out from failing an event until the end) when you go to camp to rest. Then, if you have the item, the game will ask you if you want to use it.

Reactions: D Dave
Jul 12, 2020
Hey guys, can someone confirm if this game is truly complete yet or updates are still coming.

Kinda confused as I was reading the comment's and it seems that updates are still coming but already tagged as completed.
The game is completed story wise but the dev is going to release one more update to add a few more scenes within the gameplay.

Source:

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
The game is completed story wise but the dev is going to release one more update to add a few more scenes within the gameplay.

Source:
Thanks for the heads up, would be nice if completed tag is removed until all updates are done as its kinda misleading.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes