danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I think the new update is out
capture (2).png
Yes, the update is already available but it probably has bugs as usual.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zackaacloude

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
new update ?
yes, is an expansion of some scenes and positions that were not implemented in the initial version and yes, it is already available, they have just updated it in hentaibanchi

just need dazedanon apply a treatment to the new translation when he has time

Sorry to have kept you waiting.
Dungeon With Girl has been updated to v.1.0.7.
(*There was a bug where the standing picture did not disappear, so I am applying for v.1.0.8 which fixed it...)

The following additions have been made in v.1.0.7.
・Addition of two scenes of the night sex part that were not implemented yet.
 (Changed from handjob while kissing to handjob while licking nipples.See previous article)

-Addition of milking scene while awake

・Addition of hot spring event

・Special outing ♥ Addition of event

・Addition of peeing event

・Addition of content to collect pants after the second round

- Added new illustrations to some existing events, added cut-ins, added text, redrawn
 illustrations, etc.

- Game balance adjustments (raising the upper limit of status, making it impossible to suddenly insert the first move in the sex part, making it possible to skip some events, etc.)

・Fixed the reported bugs (there are still some that have not been fixed yet)

Even if you haven't played it yet, please take this opportunity to try it out.
Thank you.

Last edited:

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Just skimmed his latest Cien Post about the Update.

Looks like he is finally done with everything he wanted for the main game (aside from fixing bugs). His future plans are an Append for the game focusing on a different adventurer. Monica will be in some scenes, but she will no longer be the focus.

Tenative zombie game he was producing is about half done, but will be delayed for now. He'll explain why in later posts.

Recent earthquake didn't affect him (He's safe)

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of the Zombie Game he posted a while back
image-1280-c.jpg

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
1.08 is out, I tested the update yesterday and it is quite solid, there are hardly any more bugs, only one that has a Monica sprite frozen after a scene in the middle of the screen during one of the new events(now fixed), the rest is going quite well, so now From this dazedanon can update the translation because even if they get more it doesn't matter because they will be minimal errors I think nothing out of the ordinary has been found.

Last edited:

Imp0ster

Nov 29, 2019
1.08 is out, I tested the update yesterday and it is quite solid, there are hardly any more bugs, only one that has a Monica sprite frozen after a scene in the middle of the screen during one of the new events(now fixed), the rest is going quite well, so now From this dazedanon can update the translation because even if they get more it doesn't matter because they will be minimal errors I think nothing out of the ordinary has been found.
Where I can find the 1.08 download link?

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Just skimmed his latest Cien Post about the Update.

Looks like he is finally done with everything he wanted for the main game (aside from fixing bugs). His future plans are an Append for the game focusing on a different adventurer. Monica will be in some scenes, but she will no longer be the focus.

Tenative zombie game he was producing is about half done, but will be delayed for now. He'll explain why in later posts.

Recent earthquake didn't affect him (He's safe)

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of the Zombie Game he posted a while back
View attachment 3253195
I was wondering what he meant with a different adventurer, so will the protagonist be another character, the childlike dude? And will he have scenes with Monica, basically cuckolding the previous protagonist?

Oh yeah the tool shop character Sanae will have a standalone game.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I was wondering what he meant with a different adventurer, so will the protagonist be another character, the childlike dude? And will he have scenes with Monica, basically cuckolding the previous protagonist?

I think this is the first game where I skipped the ntr, I only saw it out of curiosity, I mean I feel that when I play it feels somewhat artificial, like something somewhat placed because the game has to have ntr, I don't know if it's just me but that's what I perceive but if the game did not have it it could have even worked better but it is just a subjective opinion but I see that many times ntr is added to please a certain audience and many times it is unnecessary you do not need to put ntr on everything

Reactions: ChudBuddy

T2K

Sep 28, 2017

Forgot what he looks like, but it's probably him. I don't think he really expanded his thoughts on what happens with Monica yet.

I think this is the first game where I skipped the ntr, I only saw it out of curiosity, I mean I feel that when I play it feels somewhat artificial, like something somewhat placed because the game has to have ntr, I don't know if it's just me but that's what I perceive but if the game did not have it it could have even worked better but it is just a subjective opinion but I see that many times ntr is added to please a certain audience and many times it is unnecessary you do not need to put ntr on everything
Personally I don't mind the inclusion of ntr as a means to show consequences for doing stupid or poor actions (even though some of those scenes really required you to go out your way). Avoidable NTR is probably the best way to market to a wider audience and get others to try the game out.

Reactions: Fappucx

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
it's very interesting, but it's not fucking clear...
I want to fuck her in the ass in the dungeon, and then let everyone fuck her who wants to... it seems that when you have a good relationship with her, the innkeeper cannot get to her at night... and if the relationship is bad, then you can't fuck her stuck in the wall, and in general... and random events are just infuriating... and what does luck do anyway?.. with low luck, she escapes from traps, with high luck too...
very interesting but not fucking clear...
b0ec52e53ecea9e2ed5cd254c2b00f6d.jpg

Random thing

Mar 26, 2021
The game is good not gonna lie, but it is extremely lagging on both the battle and sex scenes for some reason. I tried to be patient since it was a good game but the lagging was unbearable. I even try to look for a solution here but there is none...

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Forgot what he looks like, but it's probably him. I don't think he really expanded his thoughts on what happens with Monica yet.

Personally I don't mind the inclusion of ntr as a means to show consequences for doing stupid or poor actions (even though some of those scenes really required you to go out your way). Avoidable NTR is probably the best way to market to a wider audience and get others to try the game out.
Lol I translated his responses properly again and the childlike adventurer is a loli and he already confirmed she will have scenes with the innkeeper...

The append will solely focus on the little girl and Monica will probably have no new scenes.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

1.10 but it's just in japanese, the best option is mexashare, it will open some ads but i never had problems with it.
if there are more parts just restart modem, you will be able to instant download more parts without waiting

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
dazedanon i posted the link for 1.10 some comments ago, will you try to translate the latest verison sooner or later ? thanks !

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes