V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Protip: When you the MC are under the sleep effect some H events can happen to Monica like the priest molesting her.
Does MC and the girl both have to be asleep for the priest event? (like losing dice roll to sleep trap)

Last edited:

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Does anyone have a full save that does not break and delete my other saves? I have already achieved the true ending but I don't want to grind events I just want to see them out of curiosity and that's it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonWithGirl-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Kotik87

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
Not sure if it's been asked but how are you supposed to unlock the memory 6 (sex with the "short" female adventurer).
All I can do is hand her random items for money and there's no options to request impurity removal. Guide doesn't say anything either..

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
There is an item in shop not translated, is 0 weight, 100 gold & is a book icon; what is it?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Meant the untranslated text, the crashes I can do nothing about.
Ah my bad, wasn't paying attention.

Also, the text in inn sex scenes get cut off prematurely, is there a wordwrap in the pipeline?

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Ah my bad, wasn't paying attention.

Also, the text in inn sex scenes get cut off prematurely, is there a wordwrap in the pipeline?
View attachment 2805291
I think thats the bookmark added recently, you probably need to apply the latest patch and then it will be translated.

If you are talking about 'Lovemaking' mode where text gets cut off. I couldn't find a good solution to it so it's just kind of like that until someone can recommend a fix.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I think thats the bookmark added recently, you probably need to apply the latest patch and then it will be translated.

If you are talking about 'Lovemaking' mode where text gets cut off. I couldn't find a good solution to it so it's just kind of like that until someone can recommend a fix.
Ok I'll grab it & see, yeah lovemaking mode. Have you considered making the text size a bit smaller? That's what I do with mtool when it runs off screen.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Ok I'll grab it & see, yeah lovemaking mode. Have you considered making the text size a bit smaller? That's what I do with mtool when it runs off screen.
Yeah the problem is that it makes ALL the D_TEXT smaller so you end up with other similar text in the game not fitting and being barely readable as well which wasn't really the compromise I wanted to make.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes