funkylion7

Jun 6, 2023
is it just me or is the game laggy af for everyone i mean with exception of combat there is lag everywhere
my computer isnt beefy but it can run games far more demanding then this my specs are i5 4200u and intel hd 4400 mobile
if you know any fixes please send them my way and thank you

Edit: I recently replayed this game and it run fine now i dont know if it was the updates that fixed this or it the OS since i installed Win7. i previously had win 10

Last edited:

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
is it just me or is the game laggy af for everyone i mean with exception of combat there is lag everywhere
my computer isnt beefy but it can run games far more demanding then this my specs are i5 4200u and intel hd 4400 mobile
My pc are running well ~ i don't see it issue when i battle combat.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
By the by ... noticed a v1.04 pop up on H-Sharing. No clue what's in it, since it doesn't look like either DLSite nor Ci-En has any mention of it. So likely just some minor bugfix.
Might not be anything worth bothering with I guess.
Yeah, I'll be mainly going by what gets released on DLSite since thats where I get all the updates anyway. Unless for some reason the dev decides to keep a major update exclusive for whatever reason.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, I'll be mainly going by what gets released on DLSite since thats where I get all the updates anyway. Unless for some reason the dev decides to keep a major update exclusive for whatever reason.
Well, I would assume this game/artist's gonna go mostly radio silent for a while now anyway, at least until his announced content drop euuuh ... drops.

Unless of course some crit errors still pop up or something.
It's been out for a while though and not too many bugfixes have been needed, so not too likely.

Which is kind of an achievement since this guy's new on the block, while many more experienced DEVs have released a buggy mess requiring many updates/fixes.

Reactions: dazedanon

cyutemp

Nov 27, 2017
no i dont have any lag in battle its everywhere else where there is lag
I tried doing this and it seems to have helped a little.
1. Go to and download the SDK.
2. Extract; copy over the swiftshader folder to main game folder and replace as needed.
3. Add this line to package.json in the main game folder: "chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",
packagejson.png
4. Run the game as Admin
There's supposed to be a way to use the newer rpg mv files but it's always been popping errors when I tried the recommended methods people mentioned.

Last edited:

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Ugh it's so laggy with joiplay
And Maldives sometimes crash
Any plugin that can be edited out to lessen the burden? Or I just have to accept the result and not playing this on Android?

funkylion7

Jun 6, 2023
I tried doing this and it seems to have helped a little.
1. Go to and download the SDK.
2. Extract; copy over the swiftshader folder to main game folder and replace as needed.
3. Add this line to package.json in the main game folder: "chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",
View attachment 2762793
4. Run the game as Admin
There's supposed to be a way to use the newer rpg mv files but it's always been popping errors when I tried the recommended methods people mentioned.
Thank you il try it today

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Got the blue orb by accident on my first day, of my second dungeon luck reroll, was pretty happy so I went "Home" wanting to save "thinking i can just get back inside the dungeon on the same day"
facepalm*

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
I have seen that happen on an old laptop. It seems to come from the DTextPicture plugin, which apparently renders the text elements in the UI into an image/texture before displaying it. For some odd reason, it does this for every frame, even if the text does not change.

I do not think there is an easy way to fix this. Might look into it later.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonWithGirl-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: F4S1
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes