Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah the problem is that it makes ALL the D_TEXT smaller so you end up with other similar text in the game not fitting and being barely readable as well which wasn't really the compromise I wanted to make.
Ah crap, that's annoying. Update worked, is bookmark; thanks.

Only comprmse I cn thnk of is like wat I'm doin here.

Something to do with the way the human brain fills in the blanks for vowels.

Reactions: dazedanon

FireCloud42

Jul 24, 2020
Game has updates planned, and I have plans to keep this patch up to date. Post any incorrect text, untranslated text, or anything else you find and I'll get it fixed. (I'm still looking for some pictures for the results screen.) Oh and if any of yall figure out how to fix some of the wordwrapping let me know because it's a headache.

And yes you should install the patch as it contains minor error fixes I found after I had already uploaded everything. ;)

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Consider supporting me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the Github README. Enjoy c:

Contributors:
theBigM - Patch Fix for custom name length.
- Huge fixes for genders and general cleanup of the games dialogue
snt04 - Fix spacing on addLog's and cleanup on skills and other text.
Surgy - Many edits and fixes with font sizing and spacing as well as general cleanup for everything. Cleaned up and translated majority of the pictures.
I'm getting this error after installing the patch
1690527885565.png

Jul 10, 2023
Game is pretty good, but noticed a missed line in the translation, when you get the monica stuck in wall scene, for me I only noticed this after the first time you fuck her there, if you put it in her ass and cum inside, then afterwards the corruption decrease and stat increase message isn't translated, though I believe I know what it means even without the TL, see attached screenshot 1690601826833.png

Reactions: dazedanon

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
quick question is this finished or not because the game said complete yet the game is talking about future updates when it comes to certain interactions

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for the translation!!
Anyway I wanna ask what happen to my game, it always crash after I play for a while, like when I explore the dungeon for too long, when I make a choice or smt like that (I usually get crash after getting a rare item too why like seriously, the only time it saves me is the auto-save, and sometimes I can't make it to the 40%). Also when doing the night with Monica I can't do it for too long or my game gonna crash midway, I can't do the night too long (usually maximum of 5 AP then I need to finish and save or it'll crash).
Find a fix? I only get it in night mode.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Damn I can't find the red orb, I read it's to do with the monument and offering flowers but I've done it like 2 or 3 times and I keep moving around the floors and some ghost girl is supposed to appear? ffs no luck

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Damn I can't find the red orb, I read it's to do with the monument and offering flowers but I've done it like 2 or 3 times and I keep moving around the floors and some ghost girl is supposed to appear? ffs no luck
I think you're supposed to offer the flower 3 times and then the ghost girl will appear at around floor 15

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Storm4n

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Is there any variaton in the innkeeper scenes?

I did one route with the Guild Leader and there was 2 events + the one in which Monica goes by herself at night.

blanc_tea

Nov 2, 2022
I played with the provided save file recently and noticed there were 3 more bags other than the sturdy one, anyone know how to get them in different saves? I can't figure out how. image_2023-08-09_095648485.png

wizyte

Oct 27, 2020
I played for quite a bit when the game was first released. I don't want to give it another go until all the option select content is filled in. Can anyone confirm if the newest 1.06 update filled in all the missing content involving any selections you would make. The last time I played there were still a lot of sex scenes missing even though they were options you could unlock.

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
I played for quite a bit when the game was first released. I don't want to give it another go until all the option select content is filled in. Can anyone confirm if the newest 1.06 update filled in all the missing content involving any selections you would make. The last time I played there were still a lot of sex scenes missing even though they were options you could unlock.
well, its tagged as complete, so maybe it has been filled

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes