VN Ren'Py Early Life Crisis [v0.4] [Noegrets]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
I'm happy to see this game reincarnated, but I don't suppose there's a chance for a non-incest patch like the original story, where the parents opened the house to two college students?

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
I'm happy to see this game reincarnated, but I don't suppose there's a chance for a non-incest patch like the original story, where the parents opened the house to two college students?
Pfft, if you're one of the 4% that don't like incest then just don't play incest AVNs. For me even stepcest gets on my nerves to no end, to the point I will wade through 500 pages of search results with that garbage to find the good ones that have real relatives fucking or at least actors that don't pretend to be step-relatives but real ones (eg old school Alex Adams/Family Therapy before he also eventually bent a knee to payment processors instead of simply switching to crypto). Aside from that this isn't really a reincarnation, female protag for one.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
I think the dev should consider optional egrets for those who like egrets.
A MLC fan-game from a different perspective sounds great, but personally I think the presence of egrets could really take this to the next level.
Also maybe dev should consider renaming themself "OptionalEgrets".

That's really the only thing that concerns me. Otherwise, sounds great! Godspeed! (I think that means really quickly).

Reactions: Noegrets

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
I think the dev should consider optional egrets for those who like egrets.
A MLC fan-game from a different perspective sounds great, but personally I think the presence of egrets could really take this to the next level.
Also maybe dev should consider renaming themself "OptionalEgrets".

That's really the only thing that concerns me. Otherwise, sounds great! Godspeed! (I think that means really quickly).
Oh man if name changes are possible I should totally fix my spelling mistake! It seems like I should have some regrets with my decision for a female protag. Oh well. Guess I will miss out on all those extra $$.

Reactions: prika1 and Kommios
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes