VN Ren'Py Early Life Crisis [v0.4] [Noegrets]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
I am not into Female Protag VNs. but I'm glad you decided to try to build on what Nefastus started. Good luck!
I started the game by deciding midlife crisis could use more intimate scenes. So I made a bunch but seemed more fun with dialogue. So I decided since there was already a story could be fun to start over with the daughter trying to seduce the mc. Seemed to make most sense to have her be narrator. MC could still be protagonist if you tell yourself that.

Wouldn’t it be fun to have the daughter try to seduce you? Oh well. Guess it’s just me who wants that.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Midlife crisis gets abandoned and then this turns up? I liked first crisis game. This don't look good or bad or even playable much. Pass.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
ugh fem pro trash remake no bueno, at least shoulda just done a fan game of the MC, maybe made MC brother instead or something with mom in the crisis making the family crazy lmfao

Reactions: Sivershock

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
When one of your favorite VNs pops back up from the dead only to realize it's a shitty fanmade project:
That’s fair. I didn’t realize the banner on the new game page would crop the image to look the same and the OG. I will make sure to change it in the future. Releasing a game is new to me.

However. My first review states the game is in fact average rather than shitty. Please considering correcting your comment to reflect the facts. :p

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
A lot of negative comments from people who didn't even try the game yet and don't want to try it, don't let it bring you down dev, good luck! :)
I am Not trying to bash or attack THIS Developer in making this project, it may end up as completed or it may not
But considering the Original Developer did Abandoned the Original game, the odds on this game getting finished looks a little low

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Having a female protagonist isn't a problem. I actually prefer games with a female protagonist because the girl gets to do what she wants instead of that male vanilla shit where you have the same scenes over and over again. With that being said its the fact that its remaking a unfinished game. A unfinished game that people loved. Its almost like twisting the knife a little deeper for fans of the og.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes