VN Ren'Py Early Life Crisis [v0.4] [Noegrets]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Super hyped! I loved the father daughter dynamic of the OG(wish it would come back).
I hope this game has lots of sneaky fun times(doing things in secret while others are close by) and public adventures(like in the pizza shop from the OG)

Reactions: Noegrets

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Downloaded, haven't launched it yet, but the main thing is that it's nice that Nefastus' work hasn't sunk into oblivion.
I don't know what happened to the author of the original game, but he, without even finishing it, made one of the top products of its kind. Yes, without animations, with not very high-quality pictures, but with a story, characters, and a good descriptions of experiences.
Respect to the author of the remix\sequel. I'm pleasantly surprised that someone was found to pick up the fallen banner. Thank you.
A request - if you don't abandon the development (as this site shows, developers often abandon their projects without finishing them), don't forget about Tracy and the fetishes associated with her.
Yes, there are many characters, most of whom play the role of accompaniment, but solo parts, in my opinion, were by Christina, Sarah and Tracy - especially Tracy. The topic of Erica is also very interesting.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's good to see the MC is less zombie-looking.
The dialogue could use some polishing and spell correction.

I like what I'm seein'! :p

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes