VN Ren'Py Early Life Crisis [v0.4] [Noegrets]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
To be fair the only "choices" in the original were basically "i want to skip this sex scene" and "i want to see it". Which is as much of a "choice" as "cum outside or inside". :cautious:
Oh I do not know, you could be friendly with your wife or she was a bitch, you could skim more or less from your company, you could cum inside or not, share your wife or not etc. etc. plenty of choices

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Hmmmm. Food that you paid for or a game that you did not and don't even have to download. Try harder. Try again.
Really? That's your one post from an account made in 2022? The fuck are you even doing here? Go ask mom to wash your sock or something.

Morons who see the tag but choose to enter the thread anyway just to complain about it don't deserve any defense.
Mmm, but see, they do have the right to voice their displeasure about the whole thing.

Wow, really good analogy! (not)

Buying a burger, that you expect to be exactly what you ordered, then it turns out not to be what you ordered. Isn't the same thing as a new game releasing on an adult game website, you happen to not like the game, so you start crying like a little bitch complaining about it hoping it will get changed.

That's literally not even close to the same thing. One is something you pay for with the promise beforehand of getting exactly what you ordered. The other is a game you didn't know existed until it was released, and you just happen to not like it.

At least use a good analogy. You're the only snowflake here you troglodyte.

Also, you're clearly comparing something you don't like with shit. However, something that is shit to one person, might be gold to another. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean other people won't. Which is exactly the problem with entitled fucks like you.
Oh boy, you broke out the big words! Good thing nobody saw you looking it up first.

I have to ask though; did your dumbass even read my post? Or did you get triggered because I used NTR as an example of shit? All I did in my original reply was explain why someone might say why they're not going to follow or play a game which, oh, by the way, the vast majority of people seem to have understood and agreed with.

Tell you what, you go on being the vocal minority bitching about whatever, and I'll just be over here ignoring your screechy ranting. Deal? See that? That's me explaining the reason for my departure.

Haza34

Jun 20, 2022
Defo gonna play, but I would have loved it if you just continued the original game. Good luck with this title.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mmm, but see, they do have the right to voice their displeasure about the whole thing.
Yes, and you have the "right" to go to a vegan restaurant and complain that they don't serve meat, but you'll just make yourself look like a moron. "I'm displeased someone made a thing that caters to tastes different from mine" is such pointless whining it deserves nothing but ridicule. Especially when those whining have plenty of products that do cater to their tastes, they could consume instead.

Reactions: Demnor and Jorund
Jul 30, 2022
Haven't played but I was watching ur post on this project. Kudos to you bringing it forward. I hope u get a feel for continuing forward. But if not ur GOAT bro.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes