VN Ren'Py Early Life Crisis [v0.4] [Noegrets]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
I thought it was a real shame when the original was abandoned.
It's nice that there's now a fan remake. I don't know yet whether I can make friends with Fem - Prot in this game. In my opinion, it's too early to give a well-founded rating here anyway. From that point of view, I'm going to ‘watch’ it. If it survives 2 - 3 updates, it's certainly worth another look for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's pretty simple, actually. It usually shows the reason for their departure so the dev (if they're on here) can take note and say "Ah. It's not that I'm not gathering interest because my renders are shit or I have horrible Engrish, it's because of *Insert stated issue here*".

If enough people say something like "Fuck NTR, I'm out!" it's entirely possible people won't make that shit in the future.
In other words: "If enough people harass and belittle the dev, maybe they'll change their game to MY liking, and won't make games I DON'T like in the future."

A.K.A. Sad and pathetic entitled people who think the world revolves around them and that devs should only make games for them.

Stop trying to sugarcoat it, just say it like it really is.

JoeDough

Sep 14, 2021
loved midlife crisis, love the backstory of why/how you started this project - and love the results so far!

what I don't love is the amount of negativity in the comments here.
pls switch to amazon and comment on the products you wouldn't buy.

Reactions: Cedrog

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
In other words: "If enough people harass and belittle the dev, maybe they'll change their game to MY liking, and won't make games I DON'T like in the future."

A.K.A. Sad and pathetic entitled people who think the world revolves around them and that devs should only make games for them.

Stop trying to sugarcoat it, just say it like it really is.
Really? Ok snowflake, I will.

If you go buy a hamburger and whoever makes it decides to wipe his ass with the bun, should you complain about the fact that there's a little shit included with your food, or should you be a good little bitch and eat it all up without complaint?

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Are the tags accurate? Based on the preview images, there should be at least 2 other tags. [vaginal sex] & [group sex] Are those not in the game yet?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

If you go buy a hamburger and whoever makes it decides to wipe his ass with the bun, should you complain about the fact that there's a little shit included with your food, or should you be a good little bitch and eat it all up without complaint?
if that was the case .. how would you really know he wiped his ass with it .... you kinky shit :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Wow, really good analogy! (not)

Buying a burger, that you expect to be exactly what you ordered, then it turns out not to be what you ordered. Isn't the same thing as a new game releasing on an adult game website, you happen to not like the game, so you start crying like a little bitch complaining about it hoping it will get changed.

That's literally not even close to the same thing. One is something you pay for with the promise beforehand of getting exactly what you ordered. The other is a game you didn't know existed until it was released, and you just happen to not like it.

At least use a good analogy. You're the only snowflake here you troglodyte.

Also, you're clearly comparing something you don't like with shit. However, something that is shit to one person, might be gold to another. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean other people won't. Which is exactly the problem with entitled fucks like you.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

That depends. Was the joint clearly marked "Shit Burgers"?

Because if so, then yes, you should eat without complaint, or never bother coming if that doesn't sound appealing. You knew what you're getting.

Morons who see the tag but choose to enter the thread anyway just to complain about it don't deserve any defense.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Good for you making a game and based on one of my favourite games too. Glad you got into doing this project and will definitely play the coming updates.

Hopefully Nefastus will be back someday and continue his game, but till then this might help a little.

The one negative feedback I would give is that I miss the choices. You have some places where I must click to progress the story but it really isn't a choice and won't change anything.

However, good effort, I had fun playing through the content you shared with us. Was great to see Sarah and her fiery bush again as well as Christine. Looking forward to more updates.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The one negative feedback I would give is that I miss the choices. You have some places where I must click to progress the story but it really isn't a choice and won't change anything.
To be fair the only "choices" in the original were basically "i want to skip this sex scene" and "i want to see it". Which is as much of a "choice" as "cum outside or inside". :cautious:

SkullCowboy

Jun 18, 2022

Hmmmm. Food that you paid for or a game that you did not and don't even have to download. Try harder. Try again.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes