• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ren'Py Earth's Last Guardian [v0.1.4c] [EcchiYoYo Productions]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Which characters scenes should I work on for 0.2.1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
is the cheats module version independent or does it need to be updated. also link for cheats module got removed from OP
Cheats are now a default option in the game, the newest version does not need the added cheat module and so I removed it to avoid conflicts if it was added to newer versions of the game.

Reactions: wookie ookie

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
0.1.4 Released

The Tl;Dr of this update is as follows:

Added missing images for Chloe, Sister and Zlata story events. Completed Chloe and Sister story event 5 and Zlata story events 4 and 5. Converted the Town shop into a screen with buttons, this should make it much easier to shop. Added difficulty slider to options screen (this alters exp and crystals drop amounts, along with player and enemy stats) 2 new lewd scenes for Chloe Many QoL updates and bug fixes. (much less content than I wanted for this update, but bug testing took way longer than expected)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EarthsLastGuardian-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Definitely looking forward to when the game engine mechanics stabilize, and you don't start from scratch every time.

I take it that in the meantime you are forcibly changing the save folder location each release? It's not like my old saves don't load, it's that literally the game can't see any of them.

It's a succinct solution to prevent people from complaining their saves don't work. lol

Reactions: wookie ookie

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Definitely looking forward to when the game engine mechanics stabilize, and you don't start from scratch every time.

I take it that in the meantime you are forcibly changing the save folder location each release? It's not like my old saves don't load, it's that literally the game can't see any of them.

It's a succinct solution to prevent people from complaining their saves don't work. lol
I understand it can be frustrating, but as you pointed out it`s a solution to prevent people accidentally loading saves from an older version. My intention is that once things have settled down and I don`t need to add so many new stats to track, that saves will then be compatible between a handful of releases. For now though with a lot of new ideas and features being added in each release it's simpler to have players start fresh. The cheat options do allow some amount of skipping early content, such as getting things unlocked.

Reactions: battali0n

comecome

May 27, 2017
I have error:
When try to meet sister in kitchen in mornig for progress in story.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/House/kitchen.rpy", line 146, in script
    python:
  File "game/core/House/kitchen.rpy", line 148, in <module>
    did_event_trigger = sisterEventThreeTriggerCheck()
  File "game/functional/Functions/Event trigger functions.rpy", line 154, in sisterEventThreeTriggerCheck
    event_trigger = math.floor(random.uniform(0, 1/(1-event_chance)))
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "I:\jocs h\2024\juliol\Earths Last Guardian -0.1.4\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "I:\jocs h\2024\juliol\Earths Last Guardian -0.1.4\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/functional/Functions/Event trigger functions.rpy", line 154, in sisterEventThreeTriggerCheck

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Earth's Last Guardian 0.1.4
Sun Jul 14 23:13:03 2024

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
I have error:
When try to meet sister in kitchen in mornig for progress in story.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "I:\jocs h\2024\juliol\Earths Last Guardian -0.1.4\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "I:\jocs h\2024\juliol\Earths Last Guardian -0.1.4\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Earth's Last Guardian 0.1.4
Sun Jul 14 23:13:03 2024
I see what is causing this, but it will take some time to fix. For now if you open the console and type: jump sister_story_3
that should jump you straight to the event and skip the bug. But this is something that can happen with all events so I am working on a fix for it now.

Reactions: battali0n

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just tried new update I think something is going on, I don't get exception but the enemies don't attack 1/4 and more of the time

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
Skip there turn and when they attack isn't any damage done
The damage being zero is due to enemies having low attack (even lower if difficulty is set to easy or very easy), combat is going to be a focus for 0.2.x to 0.3.0. As it is now it's very tedious and boring, hopefully things will improve during those updates. The latest patch should fix them not fighting at all, after adding the culling strike passive it caused a previously mismatched indentation in the code to cause problems.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The damage being zero is due to enemies having low attack (even lower if difficulty is set to easy or very easy), combat is going to be a focus for 0.2.x to 0.3.0. As it is now it's very tedious and boring, hopefully things will improve during those updates. The latest patch should fix them not fighting at all, after adding the culling strike passive it caused a previously mismatched indentation in the code to cause problems.
Thank you:) is it on Mega already

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I'm having issues advancing Zlata's storyline. It advises to kill drakes in the dungeon, but I've killed about 50 of the damn things, and gotten Lathian's Bow, but it's still not advancing.
Is there another trigger for this?

1721001159921.png

EcchiYoYo

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2022
I'm having issues advancing Zlata's storyline. It advises to kill drakes in the dungeon, but I've killed about 50 of the damn things, and gotten Lathian's Bow, but it's still not advancing.
Is there another trigger for this?

View attachment 3832264
I will look into this now.
Edit: Have you found the healing pools and reported it to Zlata? This is the only time it hints to kill drakes in the dungeon, you could just be getting unlucky if you open the console and paste:

dungeon_quests.healing_pools_unlocked = True

This should force the game to set the flag for the healing pools being found, I will add a pity mechanic to this for the next update or bug fix (whichever comes first).

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes