Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
So the point 3 is netori? MC steal the wife to another man right? If is Netori is not a problem for me. But anyway you say avoidable so if is Netorare i just avoid it. Thank you for the answer. And thank you for the dark mind! I wanna incest on! :love: ;) i wait a little bit if in one week there is a complete version with all chapter i play it without download every chapter.
I just looked up the estimated date for release of week 1 and it is July 5th.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

iiOhama

Mar 4, 2019
Could someone please help me fix this bug?
I'm currently at day 5,the day that they removed the phone. The problem is I get called while I can't access the phone. rollback doesn't work since that brings me in a loop, ignoring it will just make it pop u again and I basically know nothing about code.. So help would be appreciated.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anyone got a save at the start of chapter two with takeda as a bride,and using lains chapter one mod?

fusionrunner

May 20, 2017
I keep having issues trying to DL from the options for chapter 2, after some time all three of the options for chapter 2 "all" stall out after a while and effectively stop, as rt8889 asked, could Ch. 2 be uploaded through MEGA, if possible, please?

Reactions: rt8889

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
For those who want to play chapter 2 and for some reason can't use NOPY link I recommend using Internet Donload Manager and use it to on filesupload link. I remember having decent dl speed (1,5-2mb) using this method.

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
While we wait, since the full release has been delayed it seems, would it be possible to have Week 1 Alpha uploaded if it's OK with BlueCat? I'd like to see what the game is about before I take the patreon plunge and those links would kill my net.

Reactions: 4r33lh4rd

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
would it be possible to have Week 1 Alpha uploaded
Possible, of course. However, it is only day 1 with still lots of bugs that are not fixed yet.
Really not that good of an idea to see what the game is about by playing that. Download one of the other day packs in the OP, there are compressed versions as well.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
anyone else getting endless errors after sloth chan wakes up in your bed and starts texting you.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
It's a pretty time consuming remake of the first week.
I dont think if it's really worth it since the most of the work seems to be rewritting the whole story.

DualWolf

Aug 10, 2018
It's a pretty time consuming remake of the first week.
I dont think if it's really worth it since the most of the work seems to be rewritting the whole story.
Well it's more then rewriting the story. Some of the story is likely being smoothed over as changes do happen into development, especially one that includes lots of character additions like Ecchi Sensei. It includes fixing any small grammer and visual errors that slipped past the first time through, removing the errors that built up the further into the week you get, etc. Plus lots of new sound effects did take up a lot of time but most of those sound effects are likely to cover the rest of the game development by Bluecats estimate. There is likely some more stuff I'm forgetting atm but overall it sounds important and necessary.

Plus the practice with this will likely help building more skill with Renpy to improve it even further, even if it is a high bar already.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes