Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I think If the dev wants he or she can encrypt (or whatever) files, like images and music into files that only Renpy can read

Reactions: LordSanguine

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Yup, that makes sense. I see that now. thank you!
This being a pirate website, there is a tool to view inside those files: Ren'Py Resources Viewer! ;) The windows download link is broken on that post but it is available .

It is much easier than using which is a command line program to extract rpa files.

Reactions: LordSanguine

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Also, its probably already been reported, but during Day 4, ive been getting exception errors anytime I try to read a new text message.

Lesivious

Apr 1, 2018
any news when the week 1 release is? if the info is somewhere else on here i apologize for asking just its 250 somepages long. tanks for any info.
NVM.... and thanks kyosuke01 literally 1 page back it has that info, i feel a little stupid right now lol.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any news when the week 1 release is? if the info is somewhere else on here i apologize for asking just its 250 somepages long. tanks for any info.
NVM.... and thanks kyosuke01 literally 1 page back it has that info, i feel a little stupid right now lol.
If i remember correctly it should be on Sunday the 18th of august. (this upcoming Sunday)

Helloooo~
EDIT (Aug. 07): Week 1 Final - New Release Date:
August, 18.

*Sigh* We wanted to start with an internal playtester build yesterday but unfortunately, while editing the main scripts, we ran into a few little bugs that need to be corrected. On top of that we're also using the time to optimize the script. Every ingame day got another thorough examination and has been improved to our, and hopefully also to your, satisfaction. The new release date won't be delayed. We're 98% done.

This is the last status report for Week 1
. There won't be any more.
In this last report, as announced last week, you get further info on the final release and also some info on how things are going to proceed in the future.

If you want more detail then go here and read all of it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright so another question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember right you meet her at the school gym and have a small convo with her about her daughter not being able to come to school for a few days or something like that .

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
If I remember right you meet her at the school gym and have a small convo with her about her daughter not being able to come to school for a few days or something like that .
i think I remember that. Although its hard to remember with all the characters introduced

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes