Imjustghosting

Jan 1, 2019
Have you tried JDownloader? Could be a configuration problem in your Browser or your VPN sucks (if you use one).
Normally Nopy and Workupload don't drop.
Yeah assumed it was my VPN, I disconnected it and tried to download it from nopy I have had to do that in the past and it usally fixes the problem but this time the speeds are so bad like 6 hours bad. I'll wait a couple of days to see if anyone can post a mega link but if not im just going to have to wait the 6 hours

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Week 1 will most likely be (honestly i think some time ago EFB said how much it will be but i don't remember...)
I guess its gonna be around (compressed) 3750MB - 4440MB (I honestly just took out these number out of my ass :D )
beta week 1 is 7.56 gb..

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
sounds like compressed and uncompressed mixed together.
hope you dont mind me asking this, but how linear is the plot? particularly the rape scenes, not my taste, and i would like to know if i could avoid them before DL 10 GBs

DualWolf

Aug 10, 2018
hope you dont mind me asking this, but how linear is the plot? particularly the rape scenes, not my taste, and i would like to know if i could avoid them before DL 10 GBs
Avoidable, you're given a choice if you want to go for that scene or not. Can side step several scenes depending on what you prefer.

Reactions: Bigeye6

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
The game will be available in a compressed enough version to be well under 10 GB, don't worry
There are lots of options (seriously, even I think it's a bit excessive) regarding content preferences and you can disable whatever you want to

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
so i got a question so like is the layout going to be the same where you just click the text or can you move about because i sore something on bluecat's patreon where you have the sun and moon tab like you get in most games you can travel sorry if it's hard to understand kinda got learning diffculties :p

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the 18th of august it whill come week 1 off this game
hehe about time lol becausse i couldnt continiu on the 5th day whit the stupid phone/message after music teacher cosplay and whas sleeping in his chair BUG
but no i hope that its solved becausse i like this game alot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so i got a question so like is the layout going to be the same where you just click the text or can you move about because i sore something on bluecat's patreon where you have the sun and moon tab like you get in most games you can travel sorry if it's hard to understand kinda got learning diffculties :p
The main story will be click the text and during each day you will get points to use in a simi sandbox mode where you can visit the girls you like or spend them on the family.
I am not for sure when the simi-sandbox mode starts but it will not be in the first week, or so it seems.

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
The main story will be click the text and during each day you will get points to use in a simi sandbox mode where you can visit the girls you like or spend them on the family.
I am not for sure when the simi-sandbox mode starts but it will not be in the first week, or so it seems.
ohhh okay thanks for the info that helps

Xypher

May 1, 2017
the 18th of august it whill come week 1 off this game
hehe about time lol becausse i couldnt continiu on the 5th day whit the stupid phone/message after music teacher cosplay and whas sleeping in his chair BUG
but no i hope that its solved becausse i like this game alot
I thought W1 was August 14?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It was August 11th but there was one last delay due to a few bugs.
a1fox3 posted the Status Report 17 edit here and Dvnasty did here
First it was delayed to 11th then to 14th now 18th, this is the 2nd bug delay.

Well at this rate we will get week 1 when day 8 & 9 come out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First it was delayed to 11th then to 14th now 18th, this is the 2nd bug delay.

Well at this rate we will get week 1 when day 8 & 9 come out.
It still does not matter how long it takes to get this great VN in great working order for all to enjoy.

This is my #1 VN/game on here now and I will wait as long as it takes to get everything right. :love:

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone know which game file has the music files in it? Its a weird question, but Im trying to find out what all music was used because I actually like it. (I know its probably royalty free music, but not much else)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes