pothb

Jan 28, 2018
how you guys even make it to day 6 is beyond me, my game crashed at 5 every time. =( Hopefully, the week release won't be as buggy.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
i think I remember that. Although its hard to remember with all the characters introduced
In d3. U visit kaede house with ur family, keiko is there.. And she is taru mom.. Aki friend, used to have to choose between return the phone / visit ur neighbour. This is also changed in week 1 ver.. (After visit neighbors, sensei return the phone)

Reactions: damien_sensei

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
how you guys even make it to day 6 is beyond me, my game crashed at 5 every time. =( Hopefully, the week release won't be as buggy.
Some are lucky, I also finished d7.. U will have to wait for week 1 tho.. And since there is quite many added scene and some changes.. It's worth replaying from d1

Reactions: darlic and weeeweee

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
not sure why everyone was having problems with crashes and bugs. Cause i played all 7 days when they came out and i never and i repeat never had any problems. the Dark mind patch worked fine for me it was posted to ignore the phone so i ignored the phone i never had one problem at all. not sure if i just got lucky or what but it is what it is i guess.
Same for me here..
:giggle:

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
No no no no-no-no. If I was clarifying for real, I would have given a proper number, not leave it vague. For all I know, it could just be a hundred of us downloading Week 1 and I could be thinking it's a thousand.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
At this point, the week 1 is (almost ?) completed, and blueCat is working on D8+9 and D10+11
Just curious will it be worth playing week 1 or just waiting day 8&9. I know they said they are adding some stuff just curious how much and if it changes the story much. I will probably play it anyway since i dont really remember much from from the prior release

Reactions: Repuci

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just curious will it be worth playing week 1 or just waiting day 8&9. I know they said they are adding some stuff just curious how much and if it changes the story much. I will probably play it anyway since i dont really remember much from from the prior release
You will probably need the save from the end of week 1 to carry over your decisions for the following days. So if you do not want a save that will be provided by someone here, I would recommend at least skimming through it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes