a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just curious will it be worth playing week 1 or just waiting day 8&9. I know they said they are adding some stuff just curious how much and if it changes the story much. I will probably play it anyway since i dont really remember much from from the prior release
There will be massive amount of changes and new and improve scenes with new content, so yes you should play it all again when week 1 comes out plus you will need to have a save for day 8-9.
Hello everyone. I was wondering, where can i find the console mode codes?
There is no need for any codes in this great VN yet.

When the mini sandbox mode comes out we will look at it then and see if the points for it are usable or not.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Will the stuff happening with Fakku threatening games made with HS interfere with the future of this since, afaik, this game is made with it as well?

Repuci

May 1, 2017
hey, It's 18 of August (for my time zone) ! Where's the update ?

Nah, just kidding, will wait a few hours ;)

Reactions: BloodyFace

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Chapter 3... how do you LOAD an ongoing game?
All options either:
Starts a new game at start of chapter 3
or
Says its loaded but sends me back to start screen
Edit: Including trying to start the game so its going, right click and choose load: sends to start screen

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Chapter 3... how do you LOAD an ongoing game?
All options either:
Starts a new game at start of chapter 3
or
Says its loaded but sends me back to start screen
Edit: Including trying to start the game so its going, right click and choose load: sends to start screen
Wait till tomorrow and get the full week version with all the new content and changes that have been made.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
From Discord
I work the whole night and day to make it possible. but there is still shitload of work to do. luckily there are no longer any gamebreaking bugs. but lots of small shit to do
Hopefully no delay again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

BlueCatToday at 5:31 PM

DA TEXTBOXES AND DA COLORS AND DA FONTS ARE REAL

AntiCatToday at 5:40 PM

There gonna be a way to make the top bar of Shit go away?

BlueCatToday at 5:42 PM

yes

3 ways

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
There will be massive amount of changes and new and improve scenes with new content, so yes you should play it all again when week 1 comes out plus you will need to have a save for day 8-9.
Kinda what i figured. I will likely wait till Monday since i will watching a football game tomorrow and i have a feeling that this gonna take a huge chunk of the day. Isnt Lain working on the in game mod for this as well, i thought i remmeber that from somewhere

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kinda what i figured. I will likely wait till Monday since i will watching a football game tomorrow and i have a feeling that this gonna take a huge chunk of the day. Isnt Lain working on the in game mod for this as well, i thought i remmeber that from somewhere
Yes he is.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes