Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i dont think, that we'll see this game in this week, cuz normally it gets first released for alpha and beta tiers.
and he got alpha/beta tiers that he can be proud of, because they never leak his shit.
so i think we should be more patient.

• Sad
Reactions: Repuci

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
just a heads up there has already been released for alpha and beta tiers the next one to be released is for the public if you look on the patreon page you can see it put there as plain as day

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Based on previous post, should be uploaded for alpha / beta tiers in aprox 12-15 hours (based on this hour), and then it will depend if one of them share it, but from what I've read, we will have to wait, because they are not leaking.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whe dont get the beta but the more finishd product of a weeks game worth so all first 7days in 1and i think the week2 whill come after all 7days of week to are done and i think it s better that although longer waiting for what they are bringing us its worth it.
so lets see iff whe are have the game around GMT+2 18:45

Reactions: Repuci

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So since the content will be a total rework of week 1, do you think we'll have some real action with some girls when in the original version it was only about teasing ? I hope so :oops:

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Oh God...man, use the Dark Mind in this game. It is well beyond teasing. Holy hell.
Naaaaaahn that's not what i'm saying, i said for SOME girls. Like your daughters for example this time. I used dark mind don't worry lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Naaaaaahn that's not what i'm saying, i said for SOME girls. Like your daughters for example this time. I used dark mind don't worry lol
You have seen all there is with the daughters but it may change somethings when the full week 1 comes out but there will be no more sex scenes with them.

Changes that may happen is some renders will be updated and some convo's with them will also be updated, there may be more but that is all I can think of for now.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
You have seen all there is with the daughters but it may change somethings when the full week 1 comes out but there will be no more sex scenes with them.

Changes that may happen is some renders will be updated and some convo's with them will also be updated, there may be more but that is all I can think of for now.
yeah that's what i thought, that's good too i guess

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I gotta admit, checking his patreon today and reviewing what he has in store for the game in the future has me really looking forward to what will eventually come of this game. And of course hope today is indeed the day this gets released! Been waiting sooo long.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Projected time of arrival is about 5:00 PM Sunday, Pacific Standard Time (PST) which is 12:00 AM Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) (All times are +- 3-10 hours.)

This may have confuse some people so I will clarify the time """Dev time is patreon time which is PST."""

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes