Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Latecomer just in case this hasn't been reported in the Discord, a number of people (myself included) have reported that all of the text conversations during the night of Day 3 are being skipped. I took a look at the code and it seems like there is a jump to a block that skips all of the phone texting. I don't know if you guys intended to leave this in the Week 1 release or if this was a mistake, but I figured I'd point it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I'm not sure I'd want 365 days of content. Just seems like overkill.

- my penis
I would think at certain times in the story the game would skip days. I can't imagine the pace week 1 went going on in the whole year. But maybe i'm wrong and the dev does want exactly that? If thats the case i hope he has things planned to spice the game up in regular intervals..

Reactions: MC's Hammer

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Latecomer just in case this hasn't been reported in the Discord, a number of people (myself included) have reported that all of the text conversations during the night of Day 3 are being skipped. I took a look at the code and it seems like there is a jump to a block that skips all of the phone texting. I don't know if you guys intended to leave this in the Week 1 release or if this was a mistake, but I figured I'd point it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed already

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I noticed that after telling your girls good night on day 4 and you are informed that changes have been made on some character information cards by the icon, the 2nd/pink tabs for Saki, Mao, and Himiko have a lot of text that is changed to German. Before that, Himiko's (or maybe Saki's) text previously showed on that second tab text that contained [d2] and [d3] where it should be the names of the girls. Also, I thought it was said that all of the mock exams were on Mondays? The light bulb icons for them are all on Sundays though (moving the one on August 2nd to the 3rd would put it on the same day as another one.

After the scene with Mika in the restroom on day 5, the icon shows up that indicates the calendar has been updated, but not one indicating that an ID card has (when it looks like it should be the other way around). When that happens, it says that Mika's friend is d3, and it says on the sex part of her card that "She is your: Master" if you chose to have that sort of relationship with her (should be servant or slave).

Last edited:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Dumb question but how do u access the id cards to check all the info on each char?
It's not available at all times, but when you can have the toolbar at the top, you click on the blue card with the picture of a cat on it. You may have to click on a black circle in the top right corner if your toolbar is entirely hidden, and the green button with a push pin after that if that doesn't make the full thing appear.

You click where it says "ID Card"
To be fair, at least on mine it doesn't actually say "ID Card", even when you have it highlighted by hovering over it with the mouse pointer.

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
How do I get this scene? Or is it unobtainable? Okey I just skipped 3 scenes how do I get them? one with Mao, one with Saki and other in the bath.

sfg.PNG

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I didn't, I saw it right after, but now I fucked everything else, I wanted to play from the beginning and well it seems I can't play it at all anymore. I can't continue after day 2.
There is a hotfix coming soon, I suggest waiting for that and then playing it again from the start with the patch installed.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes