r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I download first 2 days, I didn't knew there's a different game in which you don't need the code.

PS: Also I'm a he.
There's a file containing all of week 1. But there's a bug fix coming soon that fixes a lot of issues that are in the Week 1 combined file so I'd wait a bit.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
This game clearly wasn't ready to be released on the 18:th, but they decided to release it anyway. It is common practice even for large studios to jump an unfinished game to 1.0 and then pile on "bugfixes".

Tip for enjoyable gaming experiences: Never ever play a game on release day.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Playing this game, the start is really slowww.... Instead of gripping us with something really interesting right away it takes a long time to intro wayyyy too many characters. Make us care about a couple first before throwing us into the pit with dozens.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
This game clearly wasn't ready to be released on the 18:th, but they decided to release it anyway. It is common practice even for large studios to jump an unfinished game to 1.0 and then pile on "bugfixes".

Tip for enjoyable gaming experiences: Never ever play a game on release day.
I dunno.. I've played all of the week 1 content release with only 1 minor bug (that I'm not affected by since "Past Time" doesn't seem to do anything). I think I was using the 4.x gb compressed version but I know the uncompressed one is buggy for some reason.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, 2 bugs found on week 1 and already posted as a patreon, few others are there but are all mislabel,
// (i really prefer c# scripts);

about the week 1, some scenes are missing compared to the version present here, and some changes were made, i suppose due to patreon policy, but the overall game is flowing really well.

huybadada142

Apr 7, 2019
May I ask with android day 3-4 how could I save the game. I don't see the menu button or tap screen a lot but nothing happened

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Exactly but would you really feel you were any position to review that movie if you have no idea what happens in the rest of it?
So if I was watching a movie, in order to say "the dialogue was absolutely piss poor, full of grammatical errors, and cringeworthy at times, which really took me out of the whole experience," like I said in my review, I'd have to finish watching the whole movie just so I can be in a proper position? Nah.

In case you didn't notice, I didn't mention any plot elements, but rather said that there was nothing engaging or interesting to get me hooked and wanting to keep playing. I even wrote at the very top that I gave up after playing through day 1 to preface my review. I don't need to play through the whole game to say that the beginning, which is supposed to get me invested, didn't do its job.

• Angry
Reactions: Bryon Smothers

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
So if I was watching a movie, in order to say "the dialogue was absolutely piss poor, full of grammatical errors, and cringeworthy at times, which really took me out of the whole experience," like I said in my review, I'd have to finish watching the whole movie just so I can be in a proper position? Nah.

In case you didn't notice, I didn't mention any plot elements, but rather said that there was nothing engaging or interesting to get me hooked and wanting to keep playing. I even wrote at the very top that I gave up after playing through day 1 to preface my review. I don't need to play through the whole game to say that the beginning, which is supposed to get me invested, didn't do its job.
I think you if you have problem with cheating you shouldn't play a game with a cheating tag then complain about the cheating.

Dec 15, 2017

Normally I would not say anything about this. I feel if a person wants to review a game, go for it. But I was curious what the hubbub was about, so I read your review. You are correct in saying that you preface it by saying you only played Day 1 and quit after that. That's fine or whatever, but the issue I had with it was how the whole cheating thing turned you off, which I get if that's not your thing then that's fine. I hate cheaters in real life as well, but this is fantasy so I have no issues with it all. That and I love harem games, which this one definitely has the potential to be. However, that is not the point I am making. My point is if you hate cheating so much, then why did you play a game that clearly has the cheating tag on it? I mean, yes, this game has a pretty decent sized fan base, so hearing people gushing over it makes sense why it would intrigue you. But once you saw that cheating tag, I am wondering why you didn't steer clear from this game. For instance, I hate NTR. Therefore, if a game has the NTR tag on it, I steer clear from it despite its popularity. If you don't like the game because it didn't grab or intrigue you within the first 10 minutes, that is fine with me. But the whole I hate cheating thing on a game clearly tagged with cheating just takes away from your review and slightly invalidates. At least that is how I feel about it.

Reactions: jaredh72

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
I think you if you have problem with cheating you shouldn't play a game with a cheating tag then complain about the cheating.
That's a general tag and could also mean someone in the game is in a relationship already and cheats on them with you, which I don't have a problem with, especially if the guy is an asshole, like for example...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's why I never pay much attention to that cheating tag.

Reactions: brownrice
Dec 15, 2017
That's a general tag and could also mean someone in the game is in a relationship already and cheats on them with you, which I don't have a problem with, especially if the guy is an asshole, like for example...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's why I never pay much attention to that cheating tag.
That's fine, but you knew the risk going in by ignoring that tag. Therefore, it should not have been included in your review. That's all.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
There is a bug in the fixed week 1 version
if you are in the character profile of someone and change to the pink kink profile,
you can change on the left side where the name age etc.. is displayed
between the different character from the previous screen.

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
That's fine, but you knew the risk going in by ignoring that tag. Therefore, it should not have been included in your review. That's all.
I'm with you on that NTR thing but that's because I feel that NTR is strictly defined so it's easy to steer clear, whereas "Cheating" is way more ambiguous so it could be either I cheat, which I'm not particularly a fan of, or someone else cheats with me, which is okay with me. Unless I read through reviews, I wouldn't know which way this game defined cheating without playing it right? I get what you're trying to say but I felt that I should include the cheating thing in my review to show how this game defined cheating and to give another reason as to why I didn't like the MC. I mean in his dialogue he just randomly states that he'd be okay with cheating without any sort of explanation or reasoning behind it. Blegh. But I guess I should've worded that part better, so I'll go and edit my review, thanks!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes