Demolion

Mar 12, 2017
Looks like he/she downloaded the old game version where a code was needed in Day1 to activate DM.
Oh! The code to enable the dark mind in the old version, ok.
The way he/she said I thought there as a code to enable some content in the new version that I was missing, derp :p

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Oh! The code to enable the dark mind in the old version, ok.
The way he/she said I thought there as a code to enable some content in the new version that I was missing, derp :p
if u are playing the old d3-d7 u also need to download the old DM patch

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Latecomer

When does pregnancy kick in, this was 100% chance but it not showing? EcchiSensei 2019-08-23 05-32-29-30.jpg
Plus the wife and the neighbor are not showing either if they have gotten pregnant yet.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Yes but that 1 was 100% chance if you choose it, so at least that one should show.
At first I thought so too. But now I hope the status isn't updated until it's revealed in-game, even for that one. After all, Matsu can't know he was "blessed" at that time.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
It might have been 100% but its not instant. maybe after 2 weeks you will see a change. blah bla bla :)

Bartsuke

Aug 12, 2018
Hi guys
I have a question. Is there a way to hide part of DM content and let other be avalible? I mean like hide (or even better block) lewd part about Saki and Himiko but leave part with Mao open?

Sorry if it's hard to understand, I am bad with english. x:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys
I have a question. Is there a way to hide part of DM content and let other be avalible? I mean like hide (or even better block) lewd part about Saki and Himiko but leave part with Mao open?

Sorry if it's hard to understand, I am bad with english. x:
At this time no but you don't have to go after them just stop them when they come on to you, that is how it seems to me that is.

D

Deleted member 95808

What to do with the DM mod ? Put it in the original game folder ?
Edit: O.K. the "game folder" referenced by the instructions is actually the main folder, not the actual folder inside that is named game. If you extract to the folder named "game" like you do with every other Renpy game, you get an error.

Also, when I first played this, day 3 began relatively easily for me. This time around though, I see why everyone asks how to start it. This system is just a pain in the ass and not in any way intuitive. I saved at the end of day 2 but day 3 doesn't see it and I can't click start a new game in the preferences menu. So then I pasted the save into d3 save folder but I get an error. I guess it's based on luck because the first time I played this game, I didn't have this continuity problem that so many others do, but I now that I see it... it's almost annoying. I'll go through this thread again and figure it out.

2nd Edit: I just went back one page and see that the game is broken so just ignore the above rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dars

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
I have some bugs here for you that weren't mentioned her as far as I see ;) :

On Day 5 you meet Kotori Oda (The Vampire Girl) The first time (had a short part at day 3 or 4 but the MC didn't saw her). After that the ID-Card showed the text:

[...] During the Interview, it turned out that [...]

The interview is only at the next day, so the content of the interview was a big spoiler for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The character-Sheets of both male teachers also show at the second page (the pink lewd ones) "She is your: Colleague". Are the males here also females?

before the texts of the family changed to german Himikos text showed [d2] and [d3] instead of the names of Saki and Himiko. I think I saw that somewhere else, but can't really remember where it was.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes