Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.59GB
Download ~581MB

Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Thanks man

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
I'm curious, are the dark mind patches fanmade or is this an "official" patch by blue cat who just cant release this type of content on patreon ?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I'm curious, are the dark mind patches fanmade or is this an "official" patch by blue cat who just cant release this type of content on patreon ?
Considering that they're uploaded around the same time, well before any fan of the game has gotten their hands on it, I'm pretty sure it's official. Can be pretty certain if it's on lewdpatcher, it's the official patch.

Reactions: campfap and Repuci

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
It's more so how the game is actually supposed to be. Due to certain circunstances they had to slightly modify it for it to be allowed on patreon. see for yourself and you'll know what i mean.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Havent played since before Week 1. Do i have to start new with Week 1, then use that save for 8+9 and that save to start with 10+11?

Heaven4u5196

Jun 7, 2019
Anyone have week 1 save with full scenes give me please, my game keep crashing, i tried the light compressded but nothing change, can't collect gallery.
Pretty please !!

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
It's official. Originally the patch just unlocked content. Lately they've gotten much bigger as Patreon crackdowns have forced BlueCat to remove the content entirely and re-add it with the patches.

Reactions: campfap

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
are there any major changes from the alpha release to the official?

Like I said earlier to someone else on this very page some posts up...

If you played the alpha only, then the popular character poll. If you played the beta, pretty much nothing but bug and typo fixes.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
OMG.....

"ECCHI Sensei" is made by "BlueCat" while "DarkMindPatch" is made by "RedCat" :unsure:

so: OF COURSE that are 2 COMPLETE DIFFERENT persons ( :devilish: )

like their name is also "complete different" (BIGGEST ROLLEYES EVER) :rolleyes:

and YES, thats my biggest sarcasm i could let out ;)

Note (joke beside):
There's a reason for that patch - so please stop discussing about that and just take it, as it is (please) (y)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can anyone remind me who is Chiaki again? kinda forgot her introduction before she was in Crazy Nurse's roster.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
is there a way to combine all 11 days or do I have to keep opening the different files fot each set
(sigh) There is going to be a week 2 combination once D12-14is out. And once we have all four weeks out, or at least the month is done, there is going to be a Month 1 release. All we ask of you is to be patient.

So yes, you have to keep opening the different files for each set until W2.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes