DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Playing on mac if it helps.

When I go to load the game there is an uncaught exception "cannot load .../Downloads/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/EcchiSensei-D10+11_Final/game/Days/D10_11.rpyc."

Can anyone help?

Full disclosure: There are children with learning difficulties who are better equipped to follow instructions for computers. :LOL:

EDIT: I found out what the problem was. Updated the Ren'py SDK. Derp.

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
A question for who played many times the week1
I still don't get the scene with Aki at the end of the day6.
Which are the right choices before for get it?
Someone can help me to get it?
Is that after the sex scene with Satsune? If so, I didn't realize there was a special choice needed to get it. :unsure:

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone have single link for google drive week 1 Mac? 16GB is too much for mega. nopy would be fine too

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Because I was curious and because I didn't find it listed. Behold the list of penis names accounted for in the game.

Dick, Cock, Penis
WombRaider, Womb Raider, Baby Maker, BabyMaker, Sperm Donor, Impregnator, Daughter Pleaser, DaughterPleaser
Family Destroyer, FamilyDestroyer
Red Rocket, RedRocket
Confessor, Father Confessor, FatherConfessor
Magic Flute

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Because I was curious and because I didn't find it listed. Behold the list of penis names accounted for in the game.

Dick, Cock, Penis
WombRaider, Womb Raider, Baby Maker, BabyMaker, Sperm Donor, Impregnator, Daughter Pleaser, DaughterPleaser
Family Destroyer, FamilyDestroyer
Red Rocket, RedRocket
Confessor, Father Confessor, FatherConfessor
Magic Flute
What?! No skin flute?! No purple headed yogurt slinger?! Much disappoint. :ROFLMAO:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What?! No skin flute?! No purple headed yogurt slinger?! Much disappoint. :ROFLMAO:
What about:
Whoopee stick
Lap rocket
Cranny axe
Boink swatter
Nether rod
Dude piston
Quiver bone

Bonus points for those who know the source without googling! :p

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Loved the update (10-11), this would have to be in my top 5 games on this site.

That said, my biggest gripe has been and will continue to be the drawing of the MC's dick. It looks stupid in 90% of the sex acts, and it's a real dampener. Hot chicks with great individual personalities being stabbed by a stretched, arrow straight shiitake mushroom. It's seems to change size and shape from episode to episode. Some days it looks less stupid, other days it looks like a badly drawn pencil with wrinkles.

I understand there are limitations with Honey Select, and BlueCat seems very reluctant to change the art style. But when you see games like Depravity, The Headmaster and The Inn, all of which are drawn with HS but look way superior to this, it's hard to not wonder how much better this game could be.

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
Loved the update (10-11), this would have to be in my top 5 games on this site.

That said, my biggest gripe has been and will continue to be the drawing of the MC's dick. It looks stupid in 90% of the sex acts, and it's a real dampener. Hot chicks with great individual personalities being stabbed by a stretched, arrow straight shiitake mushroom. It's seems to change size and shape from episode to episode. Some days it looks less stupid, other days it looks like a badly drawn pencil with wrinkles.

I understand there are limitations with Honey Select, and BlueCat seems very reluctant to change the art style. But when you see games like Depravity, The Headmaster and The Inn, all of which are drawn with HS but look way superior to this, it's hard to not wonder how much better this game could be.
"Shiitake mushroom" is the perfect description(y)

Raikiri

Jun 25, 2018
Will there be any explanation of who Mao's father is? Or why her mother cheated when she was a pariah and besotted with the MC?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes