campfap

Jul 31, 2017
OMG.....

"ECCHI Sensei" is made by "BlueCat" while "DarkMindPatch" is made by "RedCat" :unsure:

so: OF COURSE that are 2 COMPLETE DIFFERENT persons ( :devilish: )

like their name is also "complete different" (BIGGEST ROLLEYES EVER) :rolleyes:

and YES, thats my biggest sarcasm i could let out ;)

Note (joke beside):
There's a reason for that patch - so please stop discussing about that and just take it, as it is (please) (y)
Nowhere in the post or on lewdpatcher is stated who made the patch (not even the name redcat). You cant expect people to download 20gb game to find out. So please spare me with your emojis and "sarcasm". A normal question and other people where nice enough to answer it already.

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
In going to wait to play, when week 2 finished. I would rather play week 2 as a whole, then dribbled out in days, only to play the week again when it is done.

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
So I downloaded the week 1 lightly compressed version and the week one final dark mind patch but images keep showing up missing is there something I am doing wrong?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, it says it is on.
Others have reported this issue. I have no idea if there is a fix for it. Only thing I can say is that I used the unofficial compressed version for week 1 and had no such issues with the DM patch and image not found errors, for what that may be worth to you.

Reactions: Cicer0

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The old methods to get the Mac version to start arn't working for some reason. has it changed with Catalina? Any advice?
That is what I found out when I was compressing games and offering it for macs. Now, it would extract correctly but it never ran on Macs. The reason being is that the "Market" versions are for places like Itch.io and Steam yet won't run on Macs. Key words- "Software Markets". Those sites will usually contain the needed files themselves. However, it's not too difficult for someone to use a Mac to download the Ren'Py SDK, extract it, then drop the game in the SDK and proceed to run it.
The market version worked with previous releases. I'm not sure what's going on here; I can open it by manually running the controlling script (EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei), but if I open the app in Terminal I get error -10810.

Maybe it's time to make a separate Mac version.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Was rollback always blocked in this? It is frustrating when games block it as so many games have scenes you end up trying to spam click to get past. Rollback is a necessary defence against authors locking you into scenes.

//edit - Interesting it seems loading a week 1 save blocks roll back but starting a new game does not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaiser_Soze

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone why the gallery keeps saying "Not Unlocked"? Is the gallery not implemented yet or am I doing something wrong?

Aug 7, 2018
is the blackhaired stalker girl who keept looking through windows a new character or did I just miss her during the earlier days?

Last edited:

Xeb1979

Nov 7, 2017
So I downloaded the week 1 lightly compressed version and the week one final dark mind patch but images keep showing up missing is there something I am doing wrong?
i used unren and yep theres at least 20+ images missing on day one alone in the lightly compressed version.

Aug 7, 2018
I was wondering if he meant her or Kotori when she was sneaking around MC's house.

What were Fuyu's bodyguard's names anyway? :LOL:
Fuyu's bodyguards are Shion and Hanami.

thanks for the demos it's one of the two bodyguard of Fuyu
Just reached the point where stalker girl introduces herself: Sunari Junpen, the busty reporter chick who spied on MC throughout d11, peeking through windows during Disciplinary Comittee, Neko club meeting, etc. Thought I might have just missed her before, but it seems she's new. Shion would have also made sense though, now that you mentioned it.

Reactions: Repuci and Ozel

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
so are decision trees not a thing anymore? they were really helpful and id like a week 1 decision tree if there is one

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
A question for who played many times the week1
I still don't get the scene with Aki at the end of the day6.
Which are the right choices before for get it?
Someone can help me to get it?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes