Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
so day 10+11 is just the same but now finalize right? nothing change in the story? nothing added?
Pretty sure the final release is just bugfixes and cleaning up typos and whatnot from the alpha and beta versions. Haven't of heard anything new being added to the final aside from the poll results, though I think that was also in the beta.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The old methods to get the Mac version to start arn't working for some reason. has it changed with Catalina? Any advice?
That is what I found out when I was compressing games and offering it for macs. Now, it would extract correctly but it never ran on Macs. The reason being is that the "Market" versions are for places like Itch.io and Steam yet won't run on Macs. Key words- "Software Markets". Those sites will usually contain the needed files themselves. However, it's not too difficult for someone to use a Mac to download the Ren'Py SDK, extract it, then drop the game in the SDK and proceed to run it.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
so how do i change the german language ?
On the main menu screen, "options" is the third choice along the left, or 4th if you count the dark mind bit, so click there, then down at the bottom below the volume options there's a pair of panties pointing to the right, click that, then the 4th option in the next list is language, click it and then click the American flag.

Heaven4u5196

Jun 7, 2019
Anyone give me full scene save please ? I completed all of the lasted version but my scene gallery just have 3-4 scenes, almost scenes is missed, i don't know why?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ecchi Sensei [Day 10-11 Final] [BlueCat] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.59GB
Download ~581MB

Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Sorry for the delay I kinda forgot to upload it, I got distracted watching House :p
Plenty of other things around this place to keep people occupied rather than riling themselves up senseless waiting for that one game to update. I'm sure you and the other people who upload stuff wish they would use make more use of plethora of content available to calm themselves down rather than make you the target of their impatient ire. :ROFLMAO:

No worries on the delay, enjoy your show. Thanks, Hones! (y)

Reactions: Hones

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
just a heads up for everybody who has played the alpha and beta of days 10-11 all of your saves from these days wont work for the next update older saves before the alpha and beta will work but any made in the day 10-11 alpha and beta updates will not and you will have to play and save in the final version in order for your saves to cross over to the next one

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
just a heads up for everybody who has played the alpha and beta of days 10-11 all of your saves from these days wont work for the next update older saves before the alpha and beta will work but any made in the alpha and beta of this update will not and you will have to replay these days and save at the end of the update if you want your saves to cross over to the next one
My alpha save worked fine. *shrug*

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
My alpha save worked fine. *shrug*
if your worked thats good but from what ive been told they apparently dont work or arent meant to work so if yours do then you shouldnt have no problem but id recommend restarting from the beginning of this update and make a new save just to be double sure

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I ran into the same problem with saves. The Alpha and Beta releases of day 10-11 did not locate saves I had made in Week 1, so I created several new ones while playing those, but now when I load this new release, my Week 1 saves are there, but my saves from days 8-11 are not. When I load the old week 1 saves they always skip to the beginning of Day 8 (in German for some reason).

If you played the alpha and/or beta releases and have saves, it looks like you can move those to a new folder, rename them as needed, then import them back and they work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I ran into the same problem with saves. The Alpha and Beta releases of day 10-11 did not locate saves I had made in Week 1, so I created several new ones while playing those, but now when I load this new release, my Week 1 saves are there, but my saves from days 8-11 are not. When I load the old week 1 saves they always skip to the beginning of Day 8 (in German for some reason).

If you played the alpha and/or beta releases and have saves, it looks like you can move those to a new folder, rename them as needed, then import them back and they work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
When I ran the alpha for day 10+11 for the first time, none of my saves from week 1 or day 8+9 showed up. I just copied them over and they worked fine. This time I copied my save folder over from the alpha to the final and my saves showed up and loaded just fine. I always copy over my save folder from the old version to the new version when I download an update for a game.

Reactions: jose100
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes