kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
can we get a mega upload and can someone tell me if day 10/11 works on window 10 because t wont for me when i used mega link

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
can we get a mega upload and can someone tell me if day 10/11 works on window 10 because t wont for me when i used mega link
if you are asking for a link of days 10-11 final you will just have to be patient someone will post it eventually
yes it works fine on windows 10 x64 for me

Reactions: Ozel

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
On patreon for the day 10-11 final

❀ Technical Changes:
Ren'Py update from Version 7.3.3 to 7.3.5

❀ Save Mechanism:
You can now load your Week 1 saves without any issues. It doesn't play a role what point you saved at.

If you saved at the end of Day 7 and load that into the new update, all of the decisions are 100% yours.

But if you only got a save up to, for example, Day 2, everything up to the end of Day 7 gets simulated.

That means that the decisions up to Day 2 are yours, our generator does the remaining work afterwards.

If you haven't got Week 1 saves and thus start directly with Day 8, the entire game is simulated. The names of the characters can be easily changed in the "Config" -> "Ingame Config" section on Page 2 by clicking on the black book in the toolbar. In case you completely disabled the toolbar: Ingame right mouse button click -> Options and you see an arrow at the bottom of the page.

Our new save system isn't 100% done yet but we're confident to have it done by the end of Chapter 4 (Day 8-14).

❀ Ingame Gallery/Scene Gallery:
People often ask why the galleries don't work. This is because we don't keep them up to date constantly.

It took several days to create the Week 1 gallery and scene gallery (I'm not talking about the scripting here). So multiple days which I'd rather put into scripting, GFX, and the dialogues would be sacrificed just for the image and scene galleries.

That is why an update to the ingame and scene gallery only happens in the megamerges (the next one being "Month 1" and not "Week 2" as many people erroneously believe (even though I mentioned that multiple times)). The same thing goes for the "fapmode".

❀ Smartphone:
We went and disassembled the smartphone code again and made some improvements:

If a chat opens automatically, you no longer need to close the contact list. One click now suffices to close the smartphone.

Chats can now be displayed as follows:

See the entire chat by clicking on "Skip until end" or by clicking the smartphone keyboard to see one message at a time.

On top of that we fixed a bug that blocked the automatic scrolling of new messages.

❀ Other fixes:
Ingame Charinfo:

The ID cards are now being displayed correctly again

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Also on patreon

Okay, now a short piece of info to those of you who start the game and wonder why it starts with Day 8:

Since the beginning of time... No, we won't be going that far back...

Since the beginning of Ecchi Sensei we always paired up the updates (sounds naughty!). There has been the Day 1 update, followed by the Day 2 update which contained Day 1. We called that "Chapter 1". The same happened with Day 3+4, 5+7, and now 8+11 although the next update needs to be counted for that as well. So we'll eventually have Day 8-14 (Chapter 4).

That means: Once Day 12-14 is released, you will also get to start with Day 8 unless you load a later save.

Everything clear?

But from now on we'll make it simpler by defining it more clearly in the download area. So that means, instead of "Day 10+11" this update is now called "Day 8-11". The next canon update is then going to be "Day 8-14". Why do I explicitly talk about "canon"? Because it's Christmas time again on the 24th and we had an idea for a nice gift for you.

The upcoming Christmas special has got the working title:

Ecchi Sensei - Lewdmas Special 2019: Hangover
But why should you now be happy about this beside the fact that you get to see another update earlier than planned? Simple: This update won't take away any extra time because 99.9% of the special will be integrated into Day 12-14 and it is thus canon.

So while we are working on the special, we are simultaneously working on Day 12-14. Smart, isn't it?

The only thing that you might criticize is that the topic of Christmas isn't quite ordinary
. But I need to explain something to you here...

Unlike in most countries, Christmas is usually not celebrated together with the family. Normally people go out and party. Harmonic family time does exist in Japan but that usually happens on New Year's Eve where the family has a peaceful time at home, eats a lot, and then visits one of the many temples for the 108 bell strikes. In the following early morning, another visit to the temples is being paid to hope for a good year.

Of course not every Japanese person does that. Especially younger people use the European or American take on the festivities and party on New Year's Eve. But the Matsumoto family is rather traditional here.

I hope you enjoyed this short history lesson and thus there is only one more thing that needs to be said...

Have fun with Ecchi Sensei Day 10+11 (Day 8-11 *Nya*)

So long,

Blue

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Sorry what? :ROFLMAO:
7767 is a member and uploader ... the door code is "5911". I have no idea what the heck you were reading :D
when you click on the 'faq' in the first post, it takes you to a post that lists that code. try clicking on the faq option in the first post, you will see where I got it.

Shregg-Boss

Mar 15, 2019
sorry guys seems it's to early for public links they keep going dead

Last edited:
Reactions: Madridfan

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
when you click on the 'faq' in the first post, it takes you to a post that lists that code. try clicking on the faq option in the first post, you will see where I got it.

Literally from the week 1 faq posted on the first page, question 22 toward the very end of the post:

Week 1 FAQ said:
Q22: What is the door code?
A: 5911.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes