Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
There are seven items within The DM week one patch do they go into the EXC. folder of the game?
Wish I still had the dm patch for week 1 now so I could be more helpful here.

What files are in there? I was pretty sure everything in there went into the \game folder, but now I'm not so sure. XD

There should be a readme kind of file in there, it should tell you where everything goes.

Reactions: Sammy1

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I moved all seven lines from the patch to EXC. nothing added to game.
Yep, just copy everything in there and move it to the main ecchi sensei folder where the exe is, and click yes to allow it to overwrite everything it needs to.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
No overwrites came up. I checked to see if patch came thru and the game has not changed no writing over play.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
No overwrites came up. I checked to see if patch came thru and the game has not changed no writing over play.
Sounds like you didn't put it in the right place, because it should've asked to overwrite the game's exe and a few other files at least, and ask if you want to merge folders.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I have attached game folder. Is the highlighted line the EXC. ??
Yes. You say you copied everything to that folder and it didn't ask to overwrite at all? Did you actually extract them to folders or are they all still zipped?

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I highlighted all in DM folder and dragged them to EXE. line in game. Best I can tell you.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I did each line by them self from the DM before and put into same line in game. That was when game would not open.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
They are not zipped.
I'm at a loss. If they aren't zipped and you didn't get any prompts to overwrite files and merge folders, you either put the folders you were supposed to merge inside of the folders you were supposed to merge them with, or your folder is somehow write protected.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Ozel, thank you for your time I really appreciate trying to walk me thru this. Let's leave it as is for now before we both go crazy. Not many people would take the time, again thank you.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Ozel, thank you for your time I really appreciate trying to walk me thru this. Let's leave it as is for now before we both go crazy. Not many people would take the time, again thank you.
Best of luck, maybe someone else can be of more help to you.

jordanak

Jun 10, 2017
Assuming everything is a clean download and has been unzipped, there should be a "game" folder in your dark mind folder. Copy that folder, not its contents, and then paste It into the Base games folder. Then launch. If you are using mac, dont forget to download the mac fix. First image is what you should see with dark mind, where you are copying the game folder
The second image is what a clean base game folder should look like, where you copy(or drag and drop) the game folder from the dark mind patch to.

cap1.PNG
cap2.PNG

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes