Thomas247

Dec 9, 2017
anyone else having issues downloading week 1? Cant unpack it because it is incomplete. And yes I do have enough space for it on my computer

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Why doesn't someone that may have Week 1 with "All" dark options just drop there save in so people that don't can just use it?
Half of these comments and issues wouldn't have been...

Zeddovic

May 16, 2018
When I load up the game it says I don't have the right patch, (I do) and I just get a black screen for all the scenes.

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
When week 1 was in development, they developed it 2 or 3 days at a time (day 1+2, day 3+4, day 5+6+7). They're doing the same for week 2, and once day 12+13+14 are finished, they're going to combine them into a single week 2

I just thought it would be easier to follow, ex. week5 days 1 and 2, as to, days 35 and 36.

Reactions: Ozel

shadowbr2

Jul 4, 2017
So... There's no longer any note on what changes between updates anymore? The changelog hasn't changed in a while.

ehm, how can i change language? i don't know why i have german language :cry:
You can change the language when you open the game. And if not, you can change it on the option menu.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
So... There's no longer any note on what changes between updates anymore? The changelog hasn't changed in a while.
Changelogs are for "Final" builds only and have been like that in the past as well if I recall correctly

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019

You can change the language when you open the game. And if not, you can change it on the option menu.
ah ok, thx :ROFLMAO:
i've find it, but the option for language it's really hidden:oops:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
A thousand times this.
Is that why people are having the wrong version issue with the dark mind patch for days 10+11? Guess that would explain why I didn't have that problem. :LOL:

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
in the fapoween special, the gallery is locked even after I have gone through the game. How do I unlock it? would it make a difference if I download the original 2gb instead of the compressed?
Thanks

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
Is there a way to get dark mind on android for at least week one currently?
Yes, Google spear1403, he ported week 1 with dark mind to Android. Go to his Blogspot and search for the game and follow the instructions, he has week 1 and I think days 8-9, separate obviously. You will have to start a new game.

Reactions: MLane9800

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
i met a blonde girl and she told me about a (love club) do i need to say YES or NO?
what will i find there if i go ? the game told me it's (useful for the future) !! useful for what exactly ?
can anyone told me ,, thanks
It's related to Itsumi's club, think she mentioned it in the story by that point. I recommend going in. Why wouldn't you want to? XD

Reactions: hgooob2000

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
thanks ,, can you tell me what will happen there ?
You'll be presented with two rooms and be given the opportunity to go into either one or both. I recommend going in both. Rin is in the room on the left, and an unknown woman who is blindfolded and bound is in the room on the right. The unknown woman comes into the story later in day 8+9.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes