Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
wait is this the club tanami told me before to go if i want to enjoy two girls ??
Tanami is the dean of the school, right? She mentions Itsumi's club, so yes?

You'll also meet Sakura and Tomoe in there.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
thank you ,, i remember now ,, but can i choose Sakura and Tomoe or it's just rin and the blindfolded girl ?
No, Sakura is the hostess and Tomoe is security, so you'll have to wait til later to have them. The two behind the doors are Rin and the unknown girl, and you get to have your way with both of them.

Reactions: hgooob2000

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You can check earlier versions of the darkmind patch. We can't post it here for legal reasons, but you can search for it on the site.

callmemaximous

Donor
Oct 13, 2018
I continued on with DM 10+11 and it started playing day 8+9. re-downloaded both just to make sure I did not switch up folders and it continues on with day 8+9 with the DM patch.

any help would be appreciated

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I have purchased the game in the patreon website. I wanted to start from the beginning with week one. With that said I downloaded the lightly compressed version. With reading thru the F95 conversations I wanted to add the DM Patch. So far I have downloaded both the game and the patch several times trying to get them together. Before you say this question has been answered like five hundred times in this forum, (which I have read back and forth serveral times), I can not get the two together. My computer skills are for shit, very basic at most. When games have to have this type of patch I either get lucky when putting the two together or give up on the game due to frustration.
I have the game redownloaded (week one) with the (week one DM patch final). In very basic terms how do I combine the two.
Thank you in advance if someone can take the time to help....

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I have purchased the game in the patreon website. I wanted to start from the beginning with week one. With that said I downloaded the lightly compressed version. With reading thru the F95 conversations I wanted to add the DM Patch. So far I have downloaded both the game and the patch several times trying to get them together. Before you say this question has been answered like five hundred times in this forum, (which I have read back and forth serveral times), I can not get the two together. My computer skills are for shit, very basic at most. When games have to have this type of patch I either get lucky when putting the two together or give up on the game due to frustration.
I have the game redownloaded (week one) with the (week one DM patch final). In very basic terms how do I combine the two.
Thank you in advance if someone can take the time to help....
I'm assuming you extracted and dragged the files over from the dark mind folder to the ecchi sensei folder?

Sounds like you probably just don't know how to activate the patch?

Not sure if this is your issue, but I put a picture in the spoiler that shows where to click to activate the dark mind patch. Click there. It'll pop up a screen with the dark mind patch status, click around the middle of the screen to activate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this didn't help, quote me in a reply and let me know, I'll try to help you work it out.

Reactions: Sammy1

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
First let me say thank you for the help. I believe the problem is where I'm putting the files from the patch to the game. I downloaded the game, It worked fine last time. I added the patch and the game would not even open.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
First let me say thank you for the help. I believe the problem is where I'm putting the files from the patch to the game. I downloaded the game, It worked fine last time. I added the patch and the game would not even open.
Ah, I see. You didn't mention that the game wouldn't even open in your original post. I would've made a completely different suggestion otherwise. XD

First, I'd recommend rebooting your PC, or if you could open your task manager, click on the processes tab, and see if you have any instances of Ecchi Sensei running there. If you do, click on any instances of Ecchi Sensei and then select End Task. Please be careful not to select something besides instances of Ecchi Sensei, I wouldn't want you to crash your PC. If you're uncomfortable doing this, rebooting your PC is the safest and best option.

After you've done that, see if you can get the game to launch this time. If that doesn't work, I'll give you a detailed walkthrough to make sure the game works properly for you with the patch installed.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
What I did before you sent the last attachment. I erased the game and patch from the computer. I have downloaded both the game and patch again. I have both open and on screen ready to be combined. (week one game) which I have rechecked and is working. DM patch week one final. From what I have read both should be correct..??

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
What I did before you sent the last attachment. I erased the game and patch from the computer. I have downloaded both the game and patch again. I have both open and on screen ready to be combined. (week one game) which I have rechecked and is working. DM patch week one final. From what I have read both should be correct..??
Yep, sounds correct.

Okay, simplest way I do this kind of thing is I open up compressed folder for the DM patch in 7zip or winrar, whichever one you use, and I have the ecchi sensei folder open. If you want to extract the contents of the DM patch to it's own folder, that works too, but I would recommend opening it in another window if you go that route.

I don't have the week 1 dm patch anymore, but in my day 10+11 folder, all that's in there is a folder that says game, and I'm pretty sure that was the same for week 1 patch? Anyway, I simply select that, and/or anything else in the dm patch folder all at once and just drag it over to the ecchi sensei folder and just say yes to everything, and if there are any files that it wants to replace, just select yes to allow the patch to copy and replace any files it needs to. Should be smooth sailing.

Hopefully that helps.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
There are seven items within The DM week one patch do they go into the EXC. folder of the game?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes