Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Best of luck, maybe someone else can be of more help to you.

I think I Have it. I had to bring every line over by them self. Over wrote every line from the DM to the game. We shall see.

Thank you again...

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019

I think I Have it. I had to bring every line over by them self. Over wrote every line from the DM to the game. We shall see.

Thank you again...
It should work, then. If the patch doesn't activate on it's own, well you probably remember what to do.

Reactions: Sammy1

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019

Thank you again...
Going to assume it either worked and you've gotten real busy playing it or it didn't and you've decided to smash your computer in utter despair?

Reactions: Sammy1

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yo is there a torrent version for week 1 dm patch ?
Only mega, I think. You can get around mega's download limits with a VPN by switching location, or you can use different proxies to get around it as well. I use EPIC privacy browser with a built-in VPN/encrypted proxy, and whenever mega tells me I've reached my download limit, I just switch my location, refresh the page, and the download resumes.

Reactions: Disguised Lizard
Aug 6, 2018
Only mega, I think. You can get around mega's download limits with a VPN by switching location, or you can use different proxies to get around it as well. I use EPIC privacy browser with a built-in VPN/encrypted proxy, and whenever mega tells me I've reached my download limit, I just switch my location, refresh the page, and the download resumes.
thanks dud i'll try and do that

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I played to the alpha version til' the end and probably I will play the final release to see if there's something added and because I like to see the results of the pools. So my question is, can I copy my save file from the alpha to the final version? Without the game having crashes I mean. That way I could skip what I've already seen.

And another one. I'm a bit curious because I think I didn't understand it clearly, it has been said that because of the problems with the save files, decisions of the week 1 are simulated in your current game. So I would like to know, does this mean that our decisions over love/corruption path with Fuyu and what path we choosed with Himiko are randomly simulated? I can make myself the idea that probably we are playing a "neutral" path wit both of them and in the future when save problems are solved we will choose again the paths, but as I'm not sure I would like to know if I'm playing with an aleatory path or as I think with none of them/with a predetermined one choose by Blue Cat to continue the story.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I played to the alpha version til' the end and probably I will play the final release to see if there's something added and because I like to see the results of the pools. So my question is, can I copy my save file from the alpha to the final version? Without the game having crashes I mean. That way I could skip what I've already seen.

And another one. I'm a bit curious because I think I didn't understand it clearly, it has been said that because of the problems with the save files, decisions of the week 1 are simulated in your current game. So I would like to know, does this mean that our decisions over love/corruption path with Fuyu and what path we choosed with Himiko are randomly simulated? I can make myself the idea that probably we are playing a "neutral" path wit both of them and in the future when save problems are solved we will choose again the paths, but as I'm not sure I would like to know if I'm playing with an aleatory path or as I think with none of them/with a predetermined one choose by Blue Cat to continue the story.
Saves from week 1 and the original day 8+9 exe can be loaded into the day 10+11 exe. The day 10+11 exe also contains day 8+9 if you just want to load your week 1 save into it and play through all there is of week 2 from there with your week 1 save.

Reactions: jose100

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Saves from week 1 and the original day 8+9 exe can be loaded into the day 10+11 exe. The day 10+11 exe also contains day 8+9 if you just want to load your week 1 save into it and play through all there is of week 2 from there with your week 1 save.
Oh cool, I thought there was a problem with save files but now that I think it probably it was only in 8+9 right? Anyways I'm gonna try it, thanks.

Edit: Went perfectly fine, thank you for the advice.

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Oh cool, I thought there was a problem with save files but now that I think it probably it was only in 8+9 right? Anyways I'm gonna try it, thanks.

Edit: Went perfectly fine, thank you for the advice.
Yep, that was only an issue for the original day 8+9 release.

Glad it all worked out for ya. (y)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ecchi Sensei [Day 10-11 Beta] [BlueCat] (1.59 gb rar market source)
604 mb rar unofficial market compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
In the future, could you consider doing a compressed version with the dark mind patch already included, as sometimes using an uncompressed patch with a compressed game leads to problems?
Or is the patch still considered to be against site rules, despite not having any pre-teen (loli or shota content)?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
In the future, could you consider doing a compressed version with the dark mind patch already included, as sometimes using an uncompressed patch with a compressed game leads to problems?
Or is the patch still considered to be against site rules, despite not having any pre-teen (loli or shota content)?
Still against site rules according to things said in the thread recently. I've never had any issues running the patch with the compressed versions, nothing that wasn't a problem present in the game already, like issues with the phone and the second round of emails during week 1.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I wonder, since Fuyu has almost the sme background as Hiroko, won't it turn out that she will also be pregnant with some motherfucker's child and MC will be totally okay with it?

• Wow
Reactions: Repuci

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I was expecting days 12,13 and 14 but you did 10 and 11 again and part of one day nothing happened at school. Shorted there but still one of my favorite games I just wish the 12,13 and 14th day would have been done as you said it would. Keep up the great work. I still wish there as more choices on some of the dissisions.....

• Angry
Reactions: Kpoptarts

BedRoots

Jul 11, 2017
I was expecting days 12,13 and 14 but you did 10 and 11 again and part of one day nothing happened at school. Shorted there but still one of my favorite games I just wish the 12,13 and 14th day would have been done as you said it would. Keep up the great work. I still wish there as more choices on some of the dissisions.....
this is the first release of day 10 + 11, the other "releases" have been the alpha and the beta

they never promised day 12, 13 and 14 would be done now? where did you see that

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes