RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone know when the next part comes out?

Or is it still MIA?
There's merge of all the current stuff first, which is expected to come with a bunch of bug fixes and adding in mechanics to ensure they work for all future releases. Date for that is currently unknown, but I imagine the next batch of new content will be a month after that. After that, it'll probably go back to monthly releases until the 6 month merge.

Edit: We're due a progress update for the Month 1 merge some time today actually, though there's a chance it may not be much info.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
is anyone working on a walkthrough mod for this game ? lain isnt doing it anymore
last I heard lain was just waiting for the month 1 merge. Also the choices are already fairly descriptive so there isn't really any need for a walkthrough mod

Feb 5, 2018
last I heard lain was just waiting for the month 1 merge. Also the choices are already fairly descriptive so there isn't really any need for a walkthrough mod
nah u still need mod for harem route like in week 1 the choice for meet tomoe or meet kaede mom u cant do both without lain mod, that what we want for week 2 and week 3 but sadly maim has been hiatus i think

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020

Hello, everyone!
It's time! As announced, today I am announcing the winners of the Ecchi Sensei - Special Offer giveaway!
As a reminder of what prizes are being given away:

And here are the winners:
1x 1 month of Discord Nitro: TsunruYan
1x 1 month of Discord Nitro: QuastMaster
1x 1 month of Discord Nitro: Lazer of Lok
1x 1 year of Discord Nitro: Trainblub
1 Steam game of your choice: Grey
1 pair of Sloth-chan's oven mitts: Mikiyo

Congratulations to all of the winners!
For all those of you who leave empty-handed, don't be too sad. There will be more giveaways for you to participate in in the future.

Nevertheless, as a little consolation prize, at the bottom of the post, after the obligatory "So long" there's a selection of preview pics for the upcoming Ecchi Sensei - Halloween 2020 special!
So, if you prefer not to be spoiled, don't scroll down after the end.

Good, let's get to the proper status report. This week I started creating the graphics for the Ecchi Sensei Map, and of course I'll show you a bit:

FYI: These are still sketches that might be very different to the end product. Nevertheless, I wanted to show you what you can expect. As a reminder: We are trying to implement the complete map in Month 1, but it will not have any features.

The sandbox elements will be added in later updates.
In terms of optimization, we unfortunately suffered a little setback. Latecomer, who took leave just to work more on Month 1, was impeded by health problems and that is why his work is coming along rather slow at the moment. But we are still optimistic that the Alpha playtester version can be released soon.

Thus I'm thanking all of you for waiting patiently, and I'll say goodbye with my usual:
So long,
Blue

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
The sandbox elements will be added in later updates.
I doubt anybody wants sandbox( I associate sandbox with grinding ) I hope it's more point & click rather then sandbox.
I would still play it since i already invested so much time in it already.

But I hope he rethink's it and doesn't make it sandbox I enjoy the straight forward style not the whole.
Go here and then here and then here at this time meet with Dr. Seuss so you can get some information about Crocodile Dundee at this time. To many games got that.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
If sandbox means we can pick and choose which stories we get to focus on and which ones we can choose to ignore, then I'm all for it. More than half the girls Matsu fucks around with are one-off throw away characters with no background story. They are there to fill the quota of 100 girls and nothing else. The Patreon pledge girls are annoying and jarring to the story.

It will be nice to be able to pick and choose which girls get screen time.

Reactions: cakeny

ManilaJones

Jul 29, 2020
Hi, first of all, it is a great game! Thank you for developing.
But im in a little struggle.... do i need my old saves from week1 for week 2 and 3? If yes, are there any disadvantages if i dont use them, because it playes without old saves.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
The Patreon pledge girls are annoying and jarring to the story.
I'm not sure if Alice is one of them, but good god, Alice is the biggest damn buzz-kill in game. The first time? Kind of amusing. The second time? Sure Alice, please stop. The third time? My eye developed a twitch.

(Not sure if I got the name right, but the orange haired one always calling out "sexual harassment!")

Iquar798

Sep 3, 2018
Hey does anyone know where I can download maim lains ecchi y mod? If so please PM me and tell me how to do it. (I saw on page 10 of they're mod forum that it would be on maims patreon but the patreon is down.)

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, first of all, it is a great game! Thank you for developing.
But im in a little struggle.... do i need my old saves from week1 for week 2 and 3? If yes, are there any disadvantages if i dont use them, because it playes without old saves.
There's a chance you'll be forced down routes you don't want to take, but so far, that doesn't matter. You'd be better off waiting until the Month 1 Merge though. That way you can just play through everything without having to worry about it.

I really hope this game doesn't get ruined with map+sandbox like so many other renpy titles :confused:
I think the sandbox is just letting you choose what scenes you want to do and in what order in the evenings. I'm pretty sure they even said you won't be made to choose if you want to do everything. The way Blue has described it in the past, is that everything is pretty much skippable but may alter dialogue for relevant scenes during the unskippable school day.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes