Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Okay so a few things to address, as I'm seeing a good few disgruntled points and I've been here since near the beginning and watched this game unfold.

1. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY but Blue decides how this story will go, we do not influence him, we do not discuss how any development should go, we do not ultimately affect how the characters will act or how the story progresses. The ONLY exception is for T8 and above's added characters, at least half of which are defunded and thus have limitations on screen time now anyways if at all. The reason those exist is as a perk for those who give the creator and his team a good amount of cash in funding to keep this game running so you pirates can play it too. If you hate them, take it up with their actual creators.

If you hate that certain characters see more spotlight than others, that's fine, but do not ever accuse Blue of just shilling to his supporters. We hate that shit as much as you guys do, we don't want to dictate how the story goes we want Blue to write us the story instead. Btw, Alice is totes gone so nobody has to be pissed off about her interrupting anymore, so there's that.
2. Sandbox, as stated numerous times if you would actually read posts, means evenings you get to choose who you go spend time with instead of the choice being made for you. The game will still be mostly a massive VN.
3. Darker Dark Mind does not actually exist, its just a god damn in joke between patrons on Discord.
4. Read god damn posts ya idiots

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Well, gee. At least now I don't feel left out, anymore. That said, the patrons should have kept it TO THEMSELVES on Discord.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Even if Darker Dark Mind did exist, the Dark Mind is a mod patch. You don't actually have to use it. To be upset of a game mod, joke or not, is dumb. Just dont use it.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Okay so a few things to address, as I'm seeing a good few disgruntled points and I've been here since near the beginning and watched this game unfold.

1. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY but Blue decides how this story will go, we do not influence him, we do not discuss how any development should go, we do not ultimately affect how the characters will act or how the story progresses. The ONLY exception is for T8 and above's added characters, at least half of which are defunded and thus have limitations on screen time now anyways if at all. The reason those exist is as a perk for those who give the creator and his team a good amount of cash in funding to keep this game running so you pirates can play it too. If you hate them, take it up with their actual creators.

If you hate that certain characters see more spotlight than others, that's fine, but do not ever accuse Blue of just shilling to his supporters. We hate that shit as much as you guys do, we don't want to dictate how the story goes we want Blue to write us the story instead. Btw, Alice is totes gone so nobody has to be pissed off about her interrupting anymore, so there's that.
What do you mean by Defunded? As in the Patrons ceased supporting the game and thus their characters will just kinda fizzle out? Why is Alice gone? You provided a bunch of answers but just as many questions. Anyone else just gone?

To be honest, if they're in the game already I'd rather something be done with them instead of turning out to be nothing. Otherwise parts of the game retroactively become pointless. If all the T8+ can just disappear from the plot at a moments notice, why even bother getting invested? I was kinda looking forward to corrupting Alice tbh :/

I'm rambling, sorry.

Last edited:

ManilaJones

Jul 29, 2020
There's a chance you'll be forced down routes you don't want to take, but so far, that doesn't matter. You'd be better off waiting until the Month 1 Merge though. That way you can just play through everything without having to worry about it.
Thank you

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Thank you
As a follow up. So far, I think the only notable thing you have the potential to be locked out of is Fuya's corruption route.

Also, I forgot that it was mentioned in an update that you'll only be able to transfer saves from Month 1 when that releases. Week 1, 2 and 3 will become obsolete. So, I'm going double down on my recommendation to wait until Month 1 merge, even though that could be a few months until release.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
What do you mean by Defunded? As in the Patrons ceased supporting the game and thus their characters will just kinda fizzle out? Why is Alice gone? You provided a bunch of answers but just as many questions. Anyone else just gone?

To be honest, if they're in the game already I'd rather something be done with them instead of turning out to be nothing. Otherwise parts of the game retroactively become pointless. If all the T8+ can just disappear from the plot at a moments notice, why even bother getting invested? I was kinda looking forward to corrupting Alice tbh :/

I'm rambling, sorry.
Well here's the thing, while you might feel its better to still put spotlight on them, they were there as a reward for 100$ a month or more in support. If people aren't paying that money, why should the team be diverting resources to something the vast majority of players either tend to dislike or are very meh towards? I mean I'm not entirely sure if they're absolutely vanished forever, as they're still on the roster, but their roles might be largely reduced by a far degree due to lack of funding by patrons.

So yes, when I say defunded, I mean patrons stopped putting money in. Sorry nya nya, but if people ain't payin it ain't gonna go, though nobody is quite sure on if its complete removal or simply just only putting them on farther of back burners.

However the T8+ tiers no longer produce new characters for the main game, only side projects, so there's that which will limit how many of the T8's can be abandoned nya nya

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Well here's the thing, while you might feel its better to still put spotlight on them, they were there as a reward for 100$ a month or more in support. If people aren't paying that money, why should the team be diverting resources to something the vast majority of players either tend to dislike or are very meh towards? I mean I'm not entirely sure if they're absolutely vanished forever, as they're still on the roster, but their roles might be largely reduced by a far degree due to lack of funding by patrons.

So yes, when I say defunded, I mean patrons stopped putting money in. Sorry nya nya, but if people ain't payin it ain't gonna go, though nobody is quite sure on if its complete removal or simply just only putting them on farther of back burners.

However the T8+ tiers no longer produce new characters for the main game, only side projects, so there's that which will limit how many of the T8's can be abandoned nya nya
I get the logic behind it, but if they can't guarantee that the character isn't going to end up being a waste of time, they shouldn't be in there in the first. The first three weeks are now filled with needless filler. Not paying doesn't need to result in the character going away though. All it has to mean is that now they have no say in where the character goes. Didn't want your character to have any anal scenes? Tough luck, that's not your call any more.

Edit: Do we know who's been dropped so far?

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
i would probably wait if you can because the first month release will be out soon. then you just have to download one file and play all of it, instead of downloading multiple different files and all that stuff.
Then all the weeks will be in the same file?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I get the logic behind it, but if they can't guarantee that the character isn't going to end up being a waste of time, they shouldn't be in there in the first. The first three weeks are now filled with needless filler. Not paying doesn't need to result in the character going away though. All it has to mean is that now they have no say in where the character goes. Didn't want your character to have any anal scenes? Tough luck, that's not your call any more.

Edit: Do we know who's been dropped so far?
As I said, nobody's actually clear on if they're really gone or just very much on the back burner to just be only used sparingly for whatever reason. While I see your criticism you have to realize that there's only so much spotlight here, if people aren't paying for their inserts, then by all means make way for the main cast to get more development.

I get it, you see it as waste, but then again the team would see it as waste to focus on shit that is no long being paid for-these characters were paid for. Would you work on something that you no longer get money for developing? No, I really don't think you would, same with T8 whose creators are no longer there for them. The system is there in place to reward bigger walleted patrons for their devotion to the game. For people like us its a reward system that can actually see some genuine worthwhile returns on what we put in, in other words, its the bang for our buck that you need to offer when donations are getting that high if you want to entice more players to put that larger amount of cash down.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, and to be fair there are no longer T8 characters being developed in the main game, so the issue is pretty much resolved. Just try to forget about the T8's that no longer show up in future updates, or hell maybe they will in exceedingly diminished roles that make them little more than more background characters, nothings really clear honestly as this is still very much a work in progress.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
As I said, nobody's actually clear on if they're really gone or just very much on the back burner to just be only used sparingly for whatever reason. While I see your criticism you have to realize that there's only so much spotlight here, if people aren't paying for their inserts, then by all means make way for the main cast to get more development.

I get it, you see it as waste, but then again the team would see it as waste to focus on shit that is no long being paid for-these characters were paid for. Would you work on something that you no longer get money for developing? No, I really don't think you would, same with T8 whose creators are no longer there for them. The system is there in place to reward bigger walleted patrons for their devotion to the game. For people like us its a reward system that can actually see some genuine worthwhile returns on what we put in, in other words, its the bang for our buck that you need to offer when donations are getting that high if you want to entice more players to put that larger amount of cash down.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, and to be fair there are no longer T8 characters being developed in the main game, so the issue is pretty much resolved. Just try to forget about the T8's that no longer show up in future updates, or hell maybe they will in exceedingly diminished roles that make them little more than more background characters, nothings really clear honestly as this is still very much a work in progress.
Do we know who's no longer being paid for at least? I'd like to go in with the proper expectations if I can.

Most of the T8s I could take or leave, but a few I'd be disappointed to see go for various reasons.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I have waited for this game to complete this long... And I can wait
Just a heads up, this isn't going to be the complete game. The plan is to be a year of ingame time for the final product. You'll be waiting until late 2021 at the earlier, but probably much later, if you want to play the completed product.

The Month 1 Merge is still a solid point to jump on though, but keep in mind that after that you'll be waiting for 2-3 days every month. When they're not working on merges, which involves bugfixes, rewrites, implementation of mechanics etc, the updates are general very consistent, so if you were asking me, I'd say jump on at Month 1.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Do we need to download all the files?
I'm going to start playing this game... Please help me...
Start by reading FAQ (frequently asked questions ... link is in 1st post as well)

You should download and play in this order:
1.) Week 1 - Days 1-7 Final (you can download either Full version link OR Split links or Heavy/Light compressed version)
2.) download Dark Mind patch Week 1 Final (if you want Incest and other stuff)

3.) Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final
4.) download Dark Mind patch Day 8-14 Final Release (if you want incest and other stuff)

5.) Week 3 - Days 15-21
6.) download Dark Mind patch Day 20+21 - Final Patch (if you want incest and other stuff)

PS: to see all the Dark Mind patches, you have to click on "Dark Mind Patch" in 1st comment and then click "Show previous versions" on the bottom side of the page you just opened.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes