Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Just wonder what will be different if I bang Tomoe's mom (when MC and Saki go to her house) ? I decided to not do it. And I'm not going to do it as well. Just curious
It's suggested that since Tomoe isn't yet the official heir (next leader) her mom or her sister could claim you as husband for themselves and Tomoe losing her position and being potentially the sidedish rather than the main girl (main in regard to her clan)

DeePink25

Apr 7, 2020
It's suggested that since Tomoe isn't yet the official heir (next leader) her mom or her sister could claim you as husband for themselves and Tomoe losing her position and being potentially the sidedish rather than the main girl (main in regard to her clan)
really? iirc, the next heir can claim you. Her sister can claim you even if you do nothing with her yet
I mean it does not matter what you do with the mother. It should be about Tomoe's feeling or something that idk

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
really? iirc, the next heir can claim you. Her sister can claim you even if you do nothing with her yet
I mean it does not matter what you do with the mother. It should be about Tomoe's feeling or something that idk
I'm not in the secret papers of BlueCat so I can only give my impressions but I'm pretty sure it was hinted that it could have dire consequences toward Tomoe. I guess that the mom could think that the mc is more an horndog than loving Tomoe (and maybe she's right since you know sex with her mom) and she can influence things.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm hoping we can weasel our way into Tomoe letting us fuck the nicer of her sisters. If the only way is to betray Tomoe's trust though, I'll just pass on the rest of the family. At least until I go for an arsehole playthrough.

Jul 20, 2020
Well, I can't get past day 4 after a scene with Fuyu, it's nothing but exceptions/errors.

Edit: It seems the errors only happen when I went with a corruption route on her, the romance route seemed to work fine. I'm using the lains mod for week 1 as well as the Dark mind mod (disabled) for reference.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Well, I can't get past day 4 after a scene with Fuyu, it's nothing but exceptions/errors.

Edit: It seems the errors only happen when I went with a corruption route on her, the romance route seemed to work fine. I'm using the lains mod for week 1 as well as the Dark mind mod (disabled) for reference.
The Month 1 Merge is going to be out soonish, and that's going to be the only way to carry saves into weeks 4 and beyond. On top of that, it's going to fix a bunch of bugs and implement a few busted features. You'd be better off holding off one the game until then.

If you don't care about any of that though, just ignore me. Someone is bound to have the answer to the question you atually ask. Good luck.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez
Jul 20, 2020
The Month 1 Merge is going to be out soonish, and that's going to be the only way to carry saves into weeks 4 and beyond. On top of that, it's going to fix a bunch of bugs and implement a few busted features. You'd be better off holding off one the game until then.

If you don't care about any of that though, just ignore me. Someone is bound to have the answer to the question you atually ask. Good luck.
Ah I see, I'm also gettting tons of issues with Mao scenes where it says that the image isn't found, just a black screen with the scene text. :(

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
Ah I see, I'm also gettting tons of issues with Mao scenes where it says that the image isn't found, just a black screen with the scene text. :(
It might be better to just reinstall instead of going on a bug hunt. Copy over your save folder for the reinstall and see if it works.
That said, month 1 merge is soon, so you'll have to do a clean run anyway.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
I'm hoping we can weasel our way into Tomoe letting us fuck the nicer of her sisters. If the only way is to betray Tomoe's trust though, I'll just pass on the rest of the family. At least until I go for an arsehole playthrough.
So far it seems to make no difference, i joined Tara is the toilet for some fun and afterwards let Tomoe know i planned to use the rest of her clan for sex. No changes in any future scenes to date that I can determine.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So far it seems to make no difference, i joined Tara is the toilet for some fun and afterwards let Tomoe know i planned to use the rest of her clan for sex. No changes in any future scenes to date that I can determine.
Nothing that's currently released, no, but we still have 11 months of in game time to go. That's plenty of time for things to blow up in our faces.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So would a Go Fund Me style approach for abandoned T8s work? If enough patrons dedicate their pledge in a single month for a T8 story in one of the polls, would that be sufficient for Blue to keep moving them forward?

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Which patch or patches do we use for week three? there is NO day 15 thru 21. So do we use 3 separate patches for the present release, or just use the lates day 20 and 21 beta?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes