Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
You know someone is just going to ask again in 15 minutes. Answer is on the last 100 pages
aaaaaaaand?
what do they need?

Thaaaaaaats totally correeeeeeeect

The ability to handle a mouse.

as you see.
if they could, they would not only be able to open the first/last page of a topic

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
But if you make Tomoe cry in the process, is it really worth it?
If your playing with the "patch" I think making Tomoe cry will be the least of his worries.
Becides her crying isnt something a quick injection from Crazy Nurse cant solve.
I guess its a case of understanding what he is or somehow trying to make out he is a good guy somehow.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If your playing with the "patch" I think making Tomoe cry will be the least of his worries.
Becides her crying isnt something a quick injection from Crazy Nurse cant solve.
I guess its a case of understanding what he is or somehow trying to make out he is a good guy somehow.
Oh, Matsu's just a psycho who manages to keep a veil of normalcy through denial, charm or clever manipulation. I mean I would rather not make her cry. I like Tomoe as a character and seeing her sad would make me sad. The fact that he didn't report, or even kill, Crazy Nurse once she showed him her rape dungeon has caused me to give up on him being remotely redeemable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
What kinda stuff does dark mind unlock exactly? I havn't noticed a dang thing. And I've made sure it says DARK MIND MODE : ON. when I click the panties. From what I read it's supposed to unlock things like underage/incest. Havn't seen any incest and it's referred to every character as 18. Even if they're clearly not.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
What kinda stuff does dark mind unlock exactly? I havn't noticed a dang thing. And I've made sure it says DARK MIND MODE : ON. when I click the panties. From what I read it's supposed to unlock things like underage/incest. Havn't seen any incest and it's referred to every character as 18. Even if they're clearly not.
Assuming week 1 and you have the main game and patch file installed correctly your homescreen should look like the below

1601219850341.png

If the patch is not enabled your homescreen will look like below

1601219908125.png

To change between them assuming all is installed correctly click on the icon top left

1601220099638.png

Also assuming week 1 if you have just enabled it you may want to restart, some changes are noticable from the start.

Edits for my many typos, sure i have missed some still .... sorry in advance to the grammar police

Post edit note: if your in week 1 and dont have the
1601220658966.png
you will also miss out on some scenes whatever you select.

Last edited:
Reactions: vegeta0585

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks very much, I didn't notice the title screen change. Apparently I have to set it to dark mind OFF to be ON ....okay. xD

But yea, soon as I clicekd it and it said dark mind off, that screen appeared for the title. thank you.

edit* UH. Yea I'd say it's different. I suddenly have another kid lmao.

edit 2 * oof, can't skip previously read with the walkthrough

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
edit 2 * oof, can't skip previously read with the walkthrough
There should be an option to change what can and can't be skipped.

Headsup, An updated version of the first three weeks is on the horizon which will probably be a better experience overall with bug fixes and the like, but it's also going to be the only way to carry over saves into the new stuff that comes out after. If you want to carry over your choices, you may want to wait until the Month 1 Merge releases.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
There should be an option to change what can and can't be skipped.

Headsup, An updated version of the first three weeks is on the horizon which will probably be a better experience overall with bug fixes and the like, but it's also going to be the only way to carry over saves into the new stuff that comes out after. If you want to carry over your choices, you may want to wait until the Month 1 Merge releases.
Yea, I saw someone else say that, but with no real timeline. If it was like a week or so, I'd wait. But if it's like "Who know, a week, a month, two?" then I'll just play now, then play the new one again xD

As for the options, yea I know. But the only option is to turn on skip everything in which case I will also skip stuff I havn't seen :(

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
welp, looks like I hit my first error with the dark mind edition....got to the first part where you use the smartphone.....

View attachment 835093
I think i had the same issue, if its the time in the Dojo when you get to message lots of people it seems to be a known issue.
You have to save just before that event if I remember.
After the crash load the save and it seems to work the second time around fine.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I think i had the same issue, if its the time in the Dojo when you get to message lots of people it seems to be a known issue.
You have to save just before that event if I remember.
After the crash load the save and it seems to work the second time around fine.
Yea, I searched for the word "phone" and tried a couple things people suggested, eventually got it to work. Kinda weird it didn't happen without dark mind. Also nah, it wasn't the dojo, it was right after you get the phone and are laying on the couch bout to sleep.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020

Public post

Ecchi Sensei - Month 1 - Status Report No. 9:

Hello!

It's time for another status report and this one will get short.

Another change has been made regarding the ingame music. Before Week 1, every update had its soundtrack which most players liked. In Week 1, the music player and ingame music player have been added, and it was no longer possible to have an automatic music playback.
We fixed this error and you are able to hear music nonstop again, without needing to select a new track after each and every one.

We'll keep on doing our best in order to let you delve into Ecchi Sensei again soon!

So long,
Blue

# Deutsch

Hallöchen!

Auch diese Woche gibt es wieder einen Statusbericht aber dieser wird sehr knapp ausfallen.
Eine weitere Änderung wurde vorgenommen und zwar handelt es sich hierbei um die Musik im Spiel. Vor Woche 1 gab es für jedes Update Musik und das gefiel den meisten Spielern. Mit Week 1 kam der Music-Player und Ingame-Music-Player und von da an war es nicht mehr möglich, automatisch die Musik laufen zu lassen.
Den Fehler haben wir nun behoben und ihr könnt wieder unentwegt Musik hören, ohne dabei nach dem Ende jedes Lieds ein neues auswählen zu müssen.

Nun gut, das wars dann auch schon wieder für diese Woche.
Wir werden weiterhin unser bestes geben, um euch bald wieder in den Spielgenuss von Ecchi Sensei eintauchen lassen zu können!

Bis dann,
Blue

Reactions: BastardX

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Nobody knows yet but they're working really hard, and it sounds like they're getting much closer. No official date yet though. Everything I've read seems to be positive
Maybe. Thing was when it was announced it was with catching up the features on latter weeks like profiles which hadnt been updated and the gallery which had not been seen since maybe week one? With the updates on his Patreon though hes not only been at that but adding new features galore - the work the team is doing on the update is comprehensive so its gonna be almost a fresh experience despite really originally envisioned by most of us as a simple merge of all the content released to date for the game. It is gonna be worth the wait thats for sure but of course itll also be the longest wait between an update i think since back in the days the game started and there wasnt as many people working on the game (outside of Halloween update of course which im sure will also end up merged into the month one proper, thats for those that even consider those updates to be canon).

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020

Hello!

It's time for another status report and this one will get short.

Another change has been made regarding the ingame music. Before Week 1, every update had its soundtrack which most players liked. In Week 1, the music player and ingame music player have been added, and it was no longer possible to have an automatic music playback.
We fixed this error and you are able to hear music nonstop again, without needing to select a new track after each and every one.

We'll keep on doing our best in order to let you delve into Ecchi Sensei again soon!

So long,
Blue

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Tomoe is my favourite type of girl. Massive bitch to everyone, but not me. I'm special.

Though, I wonder if that's due to her home life seeming pretty toxic. I also wonder if that's something that will even be addressed considering the game it's in.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes