vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Can I get the frickin music to play agian? It hasn't played since week 1. I start it in the player (am on week 3 now) and it plays while im in the player, but soon as I close it, nothing.

Apr 19, 2020
Can I get the frickin music to play agian? It hasn't played since week 1. I start it in the player (am on week 3 now) and it plays while im in the player, but soon as I close it, nothing.
It's an issue that they are fixing in the next update, the month 1 merge. They are also fixing other features and adding some more, if you want you can wait until the update and then the music player will work fine for you

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It's busted. It's apparently been fixed for the Month 1 Merge. You'll be better off waiting for merge over, due to bug fixes like that and it being the only way to carry over saves to week 4.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
It's busted. It's apparently been fixed for the Month 1 Merge. You'll be better off waiting for merge over, due to bug fixes like that and it being the only way to carry over saves to week 4.
I'm not too worried about saves carrying over since weeks 1-4 once I've done everything translate to 10 minutes of holding down control and re-picking my choices. Good to hear the music player will be fixed tho.

Also let me say the choice of what to have Saki call my cock was one of the best, because I just randomly typed something funny, and it doesn't come up super often. So I'll just be reading the story, some of it sad, some of it happy, some of it stoic, then get to a sex scene with Saki and see "FAT BOY IS REALLY HARD TODAY" and I just laugh and laugh.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I don't know if this question has been answered or not, but I can't find the "read me" instructions to apply the "dark mind" week 1 patch into the week 1 Ecchi Sensei full week 1 game. I'm using PC/Windows 10 and tried to figure out how and where to apply the patch with whichever files are necessary to put into whichever other files it gets put into. Is there a specific path of files I need to search through to find the instructions to apply the patch that is within the patch files?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
On other note, any reason why we can't snap the neck of Tsubara the moment we see her?
Tsubara is Crazy Nurse, right? Cause yeah, she's a threat to every student at the School and I don't like it. I'd at least like to reign her in. I usually like crazy, but I can't help but feel bad whenever I see whatever she's doing to Chiaki and Haruka, cause they've literally done nothing wrong. If she targeted characters like Akira or Taira, I'd be more into it but she only seems to target nice people.

Reactions: HansDampf788

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Tsubara is Crazy Nurse, right? Cause yeah, she's a threat to every student at the School and I don't like it. I'd at least like to reign her in. I usually like crazy, but I can't help but feel bad whenever I see whatever she's doing to Chiaki and Haruka, cause they've literally done nothing wrong. If she targeted characters like Akira or Taira, I'd be more into it but she only seems to target nice people.
You have option to rein her in somewhat.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I don't know if this question has been answered or not, but I can't find the "read me" instructions to apply the "dark mind" week 1 patch into the week 1 Ecchi Sensei full week 1 game. I'm using PC/Windows 10 and tried to figure out how and where to apply the patch with whichever files are necessary to put into whichever other files it gets put into. Is there a specific path of files I need to search through to find the instructions to apply the patch that is within the patch files?

Nov 13, 2019
On other note, any reason why we can't snap the neck of Tsubara the moment we see her?
If you're wanting to snap necks why not most of the characters from the flashback scenes that the MC ends up getting with (and the MC in his past for that matter), they're far more psychotic and far less fun.

IamDemonWolf

Nov 21, 2018
In the "game" folder, and then you need to input the password to activate it. I think the password is "F95Zone", but I could be wrong about that.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So I just finished week 1 and now started on week 2, but its in german. I got the link from the for week two from the front page. Is there a way to make it english? Or did I pull the wrong link? How to make it english?

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
So I just finished week 1 and now started on week 2, but its in german. I got the link from the for week two from the front page. Is there a way to make it english? Or did I pull the wrong link? How to make it english?
Click options
1601713519138.png

Click the next button at the bottom

1601713573702.png

select Language
1601713601230.png
make sure desired Language is ticked
1601713646710.png

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
If you're wanting to snap necks why not most of the characters from the flashback scenes that the MC ends up getting with (and the MC in his past for that matter), they're far more psychotic and far less fun.
Who? Bunch of school bullies, one of which is so damaged goods that she tries to kill herself?
Yeah, right. How about we instead remove from the school a clearly psychotic individual who brainwashes students, hm?
Or was that talk about 'I am the teacher of the year, I like every student, they are my responsibility' just that - talk?
Because if it is, it puts the protag in a really bad spot and implies that he is a massive hypocrite.

Apr 19, 2020
Who? Bunch of school bullies, one of which is so damaged goods that she tries to kill herself?
Yeah, right. How about we instead remove from the school a clearly psychotic individual who brainwashes students, hm?
Or was that talk about 'I am the teacher of the year, I like every student, they are my responsibility' just that - talk?
Because if it is, it puts the protag in a really bad spot and implies that he is a massive hypocrite.
Nobody's perfect

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'd rather not have the MC be any type of hypocrite if I can help it. People like that piss me off. Anyway what's the code to the BDSM room in MC's basement?

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
I'd rather not have the MC be any type of hypocrite if I can help it. People like that piss me off. Anyway what's the code to the BDSM room in MC's basement?
If you are in week 1 - do not bother, there is some sort of placeholder instead of some content.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes