fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Will the month merge actually add new content and be a true month or just a do-over of 3 weeks in one package?
(sigh) For the fifty-eleventh time, the month merge will just be a do-over of the last 3 weeks in one package. With improved animation of previous scenes for OUR sake. It will not contain the contents of NEXT Month because we started one week into THIS month.

I'm getting reaaal tired of having to point this out to newcomers.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
fashtar Ever think these people ask these questions just to irk you? lmao. On another topic, looking forward to the month in one package deal. Clear up some of the space in my pc with all these extra folders. Keep up the good work Bluecat and team, got a lot of fans here, myself included. I probably said it before, but this is one of my top 3 fav VN's on this site.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So T8s could all be potentially dead end fodder, half developed, teased and pointless lol. Thats TWENTY EIGHT characters of screentime for no reason - im not sure abandoning them is much better in all honesty. If theyve been added they might as well be used whether funded or not and they could very comfortably be used for the more extreme kinks the game features with little to no consequence compared to using the kinks with the family or his classroom. Still glad there will no MORE being added but yeah if theyve just been junked then i hope the merge removed them from the game as its a lot of fluff and harddrive space reserved for no reason but unfulfilled cock teasing.

The game is bloated character wise so trim the fat or retain it and develop what we have without mass increasing the number we already have - there are plenty to develop now without adding in more not core to upcoming story events. Hell most of these girls could easily be employess all across town to fill out the sandbox elements without needing to create new character models and backgrounds as well as the various school activity clubs and what have you (gardening club for example needs more so i guess they can use the ones weve seen and barely seen since - minimalise dev time on creating more filler to pad out things and hell let us fuck em whilst were at it).

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So T8s could all be potentially dead end fodder, half developed, teased and pointless lol. Thats TWENTY EIGHT characters of screentime for no reason - im not sure abandoning them is much better in all honesty. If theyve been added they might as well be used whether funded or not and they could very comfortably be used for the more extreme kinks the game features with little to no consequence compared to using the kinks with the family or his classroom. Still glad there will no MORE being added but yeah if theyve just been junked then i hope the merge removed them from the game as its a lot of fluff and harddrive space reserved for no reason but unfulfilled cock teasing.

The game is bloated character wise so trim the fat or retain it and develop what we have without mass increasing the number we already have - there are plenty to develop now without adding in more not core to upcoming story events. Hell most of these girls could easily be employess all across town to fill out the sandbox elements without needing to create new character models and backgrounds as well as the various school activity clubs and what have you (gardening club for example needs more so i guess they can use the ones weve seen and barely seen since - minimalise dev time on creating more filler to pad out things and hell let us fuck em whilst were at it).
I don't think the sandbox is going to be complex enough to require filler characters. I think it's just filled with optional events with established characters, that you can do in any order and even skip. That said, T8 characters would probably do well having the majority their content take place in the sandbox, with daytime events needing the prerequisite sandbox event to trigger or something.

I think they need to either make proper use of the characters in a way that works, or just excise the T8 characters entirely. Assuming Alice is the only girl that is currently defunded. All the build up was ultimately pointless, and her fans are disappointed. Now for the remaining 27, who the hell is going to bother getting invested if it takes one bad payday of some random guy to completely render all that characterisation and build up pointless? If anything, any screen time a T8 gets is just going to piss off players because they're taking up screen time of someone who is definitely getting payoff. Even see characters I was looking forward to progressing with is going to be frustrating to see them actually progress.

And more T8+ supporters are probably going to pull out, because the world is a shit show at the moment, and some of them probably can't help it due to their financial situation going down the shitter.

For the sake of more pleasant discussion though. What T8+ characters are you guys fans of? I like Reiya purely because she's related to best girl Sloth-Chan, and I'm always down for a sisterly threesome, and I'd like to continue whatever fuck we have going on with Michiko and Migoto. Ilyia has a neat design too.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah Michiko and Migoto are prob the faves but Ilyia also has actually had alot of development and seems close to everyone from your future sister in law to Mika your characters fave little fangirl. The reason i mentioned sandbox is say you take your favoured actually important canon waifu on a date to say the cinema... someone has to be working at the cinema so instead of creating a new character just to sell tickets etc you make ticket seller say Ilyia. If you want saucy content on said date then BC might have say a BJ during the movie and Ilyia sees this and watches and thus gives potential for saucy content with her too, or not but either way they can be used to expand content without just being junked.

Still the whole idea of funding a character wasnt terrible in principle but if the agreement is CONTINUED payment then thats absurd IMO, your asking people to keep funding the higher tier pricing or your character is getting nixed from the story - still this is coming from a random poster here, no idea if its solid fact. The money should have been towards designing a character but the dev needs full control of the story so thats on him whilst the funds meant the design was on you... hence weve random twins with one horn each lol. Still we will see where all this goes when we finally get the merge update but goodess knows when that will be. I assume we will get a release date sooner rather than later now hes gotten to grips with a lot of the mechanics hes been wanting to add into the game proper.

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I just started playing this from a frien'ds reccomendation and uh, do the models get better as the game progresses? They look nothing like the screenshots I've seen. They're low res, boxy, clip really bad, etc. I downloaded the "all in one link" and installed the week 1 complete dark mind patch. Did I do something wrong? Look like second life models.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
As far as T8s, why do you guys just fall into whatever someone says around here and it gets worse and worse each post. Next thing you know they will all be killed off if you keep listening to people here.

Has Blue said that? He is the only one creating this story, hes the only one who has the answers. If you havnt heard it from the cat dont dwell on it.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I just started playing this from a frien'ds reccomendation and uh, do the models get better as the game progresses? They look nothing like the screenshots I've seen. They're low res, boxy, clip really bad, etc. I downloaded the "all in one link" and installed the week 1 complete dark mind patch. Did I do something wrong? Look like second life models.
They do get better, but you're better off holding off playing until the Month 1 merge comes out. It's all three weeks combined and has got a bunch of bug fixes. Also, when week 4 starts coming out, you'll only be able to import saves from the Month 1 version, so anything you do on the current versions will be rendered worthless going forward. There's no release date for Month 1 unfortunately, but once it's done we'll probably get 2-3 ingame days every month again.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
As far as T8s, why do you guys just fall into whatever someone says around here and it gets worse and worse each post. Next thing you know they will all be killed off if you keep listening to people here.

Has Blue said that? He is the only one creating this story, hes the only one who has the answers. If you havnt heard it from the cat dont dwell on it.
I agree with Tazaaron unless Blue himself said something don't dwell on it, I'm an T8 supporter and plan on staying that way Emilia's story needs to continue in Ecchi Sensei

ClaBum

Dec 26, 2017
nooooo, i thought incest was already enabled since the first day, only now on the twelve day i realized that there is the "dark mind" patch that enables incest ... aaaaaaaaaaaaa, some good soul could show me everything that happens since the day 1 to 12???????????????

ClaBum

Dec 26, 2017
nooooo, i thought incest was already enabled since the first day, only now on the twelve day i realized that there is the "dark mind" patch that enables incest ... aaaaaaaaaaaaa, some good soul could show me everything that happens since the day 1 to 12???????????????
don't laugh bro ;-; I'm very sad, I'm feeling empty inside...

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i think you are better off playing it again on your own with the patch. you missed 12 days worth of content. you can still skip through all the parts you have already seen so it shouldnt be too difficult.

Reactions: ClaBum

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
i think you are better off playing it again on your own with the patch. you missed 12 days worth of content. you can still skip through all the parts you have already seen so it shouldnt be too difficult.
yeps that right, showing you all the stuff you missed, you would have another game to play :D

Reactions: ClaBum

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
don't laugh bro ;-; I'm very sad, I'm feeling empty inside...
Silver lining. The Month 1 Merge will be out soon, so you'll only need to install the patch once, will get a bunch of bugfixes, and you'll actually be able to import your saves into Month 2, which won't be the case for the current releases. Overall, you're better off just taking a break from this game until then.

ClaBum

Dec 26, 2017
I'm doing this, I'm on the nine day already and it was really worth it!!

Reactions: kyosuke01

DeePink25

Apr 7, 2020
Just wonder what will be different if I bang Tomoe's mom (when MC and Saki go to her house) ? I decided to not do it. And I'm not going to do it as well. Just curious

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes